Ttundra2007's Blueberry and Blue Afgan - Grow Journal - 2009

ttundra2007

Hey guys. Been growing medicinally for about a year or so, but just joined the site. Figured I'd put together a little journal of my grow about mid way through budding. Very simple set up but pretty good results in the past. Here's what I have going this time.

1. Strains: Blueberry(Sativa dominant), Blue ganni(Indica dominant), and an unknown strain.
2. Flower: Blueberry - 5 weeks, Ganni - 6 weeks, Unknown - 2 weeks
3. Indoor
4. Soil - Sunshine #4 and garden&bloome compost. Bucket size about 3 gallons I think.
5. Light: 600 watt HPS, air cooled with one outlet fan.
6. Aver temp: 83 degrees
7. RH about 50.
8. PH seems to be right around 7 when nothings going wrong.
9. Pests: Main one I'm aware of is spider mites
10. Watering: 1 gallon a day between the three
11. Ferts: Fox Farm Big Bloom and Dyna grow bloom (both about the strength bottle says)

Ganni:
full

full

Pleas bear with me and turn your had if necessary :cool:
Berry:
full

full

Sorry, couldn't find a way to rotate images. Guess I gotta mess with em and resave and repost.
Hope you guys enjoy.

Hey guys. Been growing medicinally for about a year or so, but just joined the site. Figured I'd put together a little journal of my grow about mid way through budding. Very simple set up but pretty good results in the past. Here's what I have going this time.

1. Strains: Blueberry(Sativa dominant), Blue ganni(Indica dominant), and an unknown strain.
2. Flower: Blueberry - 5 weeks, Ganni - 6 weeks, Unknown - 2 weeks
3. Indoor
4. Soil - Sunshine #4 and garden&bloome compost. Bucket size about 3 gallons I think.
5. Light: 600 watt HPS, air cooled with one outlet fan.
6. Aver temp: 83 degrees
7. RH about 50.
8. PH seems to be right around 7 when nothings going wrong.
9. Pests: Main one I'm aware of is spider mites
10. Watering: 1 gallon a day between the three
11. Ferts: Fox Farm Big Bloom and Dyna grow bloom (both about the strength bottle says)

Ganni:
weed_4_ganni.jpeg

weed_5_ganni.jpeg

Pleas bear with me and turn your had if necessary
Berry:
weed_6_berry.jpeg

weed_7_berry.jpeg

Sorry, couldn't find a way to rotate images. Guess I gotta mess with em and resave and repost.

Think I got it. Enjoy

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom