Tunkers Trifling - LPA - DWC - LED - KFC

this pic is from 3/12/14 i dont have anything new and its lights off in the flowering tent right now so i cant show a recent. its has came along way since the 12th i can show you later if you'd like.
ildr41.jpg
2wmkzs3.jpg

here is the rapid start i mentioned earlier. heres a pic of that as well
2dcdfk4.jpg

this pic is from 3/12/14 i dont have anything new and its lights off in the flowering tent right now so i cant show a recent. its has came along way since the 12th i can show you later if you'd like.

here is the rapid start i mentioned earlier. heres a pic of that as well
I do hope you mean 3/12/17 coz that would be some crazy plant in flower since 2014 lol why haven't you started a journal? You could share your techniques through it.

Aero & DWC Fridge Grow - Sativa Clone - Will Need Help With Keeping Her Small

Day 5

Number 2 is awake so I decided to change out the light and get these guys cranking.

420-magazine-mobile2125732736.jpg

That's bottom level, and above is my new attempts at germing old bag seed. This time I just soaked in water while the jiffys did and put them straight in and under the warmth of the CFL. Added bonus of the heat from LED underneath also

420-magazine-mobile1892174735.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1618999104.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1317199533.jpg

Do you think if I got a guy and gal I should let them be to pollinate and give me a fuck tonne of seeds? I'm not overly concerned with yield, it's only going to be for me anyway..

Aero & DWC Fridge Grow - Sativa Clone - Will Need Help With Keeping Her Small

If you get a guy and a girl, pull the guy far away to grow it, then collect some of the pollen and fuck just a few of the flowers on the female. That way you'll get seeds and good bud too.

British cultural roots :)

We have a British military base near here and two of my daughters worked there in the past. They always talked about the Brits eating their toast with something called Marmite spread on it. They brought me some home to try. Lord fuckin Jesus, I had to fight with the dog and hold him down just so I could lick his ass to get the taste out of my mouth.

Back
Top Bottom