Tunkers Fogging Herb Garden

All my clones died from no light getting through the canopy in fridge. Decided these plants had to come out.

Separated the roots as best I could and snuck them next to my Sal's in the flower room. Flushed the Sal's and topped up with straight water. I'll pull them next weekend and then spread the others out.

Took 2 clones of each and back into the fridge to fog. These ones will get plenty of light

Shaping up to be a nice harvest Tunks. What strain are the ones you just put next to the Sal's? I may be stating the obvious, but you need a couple more 5 gallon buckets in the fridge to get the clones closer to the light.

Figured I should update. The sexy 6 have started flowering, just finishing week 1 I think.

I posted in the ask us anything thread regarding the leaves on my critical mass, but the only suggestion was silica. I've added it since but not sure if that was actually the issue. Someone else suggested an overdose of something, maybe due to not changing to flowering nutes sooner? No idea. I think they'll be fine though. Anyone got other ideas?

Anyway, here's the girls last night and a couple of lights out shots this morning.

This was all after doing some tucking and shuffling, the stretch is real lol

Figured I should update. The sexy 6 have started flowering, just finishing week 1 I think.

I posted in the ask us anything thread regarding the leaves on my critical mass, but the only suggestion was silica. I've added it since but not sure if that was actually the issue. Someone else suggested an overdose of something, maybe due to not changing to flowering nutes sooner? No idea. I think they'll be fine though. Anyone got other ideas?

Anyway, here's the girls last night and a couple of lights out shots this morning.

This was all after doing some tucking and shuffling, the stretch is real lol

Lookin good

Back
Top Bottom