First Grow - Stealth Fridge Conversion - White Widow & BubbleG

5 more days to the chop! Getting excited!!
420-magazine-mobile751673200.jpg

So I had put some bag seed in the ground this spring and just really forgot about them... wasn't expecting much... went for a walk and found them... got a real pretty phenotype with pink pistols... no idea what kind of strain it is...

420-magazine-mobile1256271797.jpg
Gonna be some awesome bud for sure, you have done great job this grow and now for the fun part, enjoying all that nice bud that you growed.✌️

Gonna be some awesome bud for sure, you have done great job this grow and now for the fun part, enjoying all that nice bud that you growed...✌️

Thanks dude! Glad you have been along for the ride and have helped out!! Great community!! I'll make sure I have a good bowl for you when the time is right! Cheers!..

Great job Peeece that oughta keep you happy for a while. Should be very pleeesed with yourself . .

Thanks Tunkers! I am very pleased with what my little fridge cranked out on my first attempt! When I first started this little project, I hoped I would get 3-4 oz dry all together and I'm going to be pretty close to that! It's been a fun ride!..

So... 221g from The BubbleG and 238g from the white widow... I split up both and am doing a comparison between a dehydrator and the traditional hangin'dry...

420-magazine-mobile443528998.jpg

Some popcorn

420-magazine-mobile947931665.jpg

The good stuff

420-magazine-mobile1254164291.jpg
I bet the traditional way will be alot better. I tried a few nugs in a dehydrate on my harvest but I didn't think it was near as good as the traditional way, maybe I didn't do it right though. I have enjoyed following along on your grow, you done a awesome job and if you start another journal be sure to let me know and I will be there.✌️

I bet the traditional way will be alot better. I tried a few nugs in a dehydrate on my harvest but I didn't think it was near as good as the traditional way, maybe I didn't do it right though. I have enjoyed following along on your grow, you done a awesome job and if you start another journal be sure to let me know and I will be there..✌️

I will for sure!

First Grow - Stealth Fridge Conversion - White Widow & BubbleG

So I guess I should start my next journal and close this one... I want to make sure I do a smoke report though...

My next grow has started... 3 clones that are growing like mad and all over the place... and then a blueberry and a Cinderella 99 ... I do this next grow and I will have enough until next summer! And just enjoy winter!

2 300w Mars Hydro's, and another unknown 300w led... so 900w, 18/6 4 gal pots, organic soil 50%, 25% sheep Shit, and 25% perilite... I need to pull them up tomorrow as they are only about 10" away now...

420-magazine-mobile1903743222.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1303403260.jpg

Re: First Grow - Stealth Fridge Conversion - White Widow & BubbleG

So I guess I should start my next journal and close this one... I want to make sure I do a smoke report though...

My next grow has started... 3 clones that are growing like mad and all over the place... and then a blueberry and a Cinderella 99 ... I do this next grow and I will have enough until next summer! And just enjoy winter!

2 300w Mars Hydro's, and another unknown 300w led... so 900w, 18/6 4 gal pots, organic soil 50%, 25% sheep Shit, and 25% perilite... I need to pull them up tomorrow as they are only about 10" away now...

420-magazine-mobile1903743222.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1303403260.jpg
Yeah dude start a new thread and link it here. Keep them buds coming!

So what I have grown was BubblG and White Widow. Both feminized seeds from Canuck seeds.
Planted June first I think and harvested Sept 9th. Washed with H2O2 and hung to dry. I had to take a cola off for height reasons and light burn so I washed and dried in a dehydrator. That was a couple weeks ago...
well I decided to try it in my vape today.
The terpenes are still changing and the past few days when I have opened to burp my jar the fresh grass cut smell is dwindling to a bare min... and a sweet light cannabis smell is coming out.. but very light with the slight grass smell....
The vape... SOOOO SMOOTH. Not sure how much could be strain and how much is wash, but wow! Very light...
The buzz is rock solid, heady, and uplifting. Alert and not interested in munching! Lol! Not sure if it will get more potent, but if it does... look out! This came on like a freight train and it builds in the back of my neck/head and then it peaks and just plateaus..
I'll twist one up tomorrow and give it a real smoke test, but so far, exactly what I was hoping for and the seed spec said it would do! I'll add more as the time comes...

Subbed, Tho a little late... they look amazing .

Thanks for stopping by NaturalSpirit! Better late than never! Feel free to throw any thoughts, or suggestions out! Do you have a journal going also?

Thanks for stopping by NaturalSpirit! Better late than never! Feel free to throw any thoughts, or suggestions out! Do you have a journal going also?

Thank you! I am kinda new but because of 110% energetic I build a DIY box and had Some baby's behind the window and one outside. So Its not TUE typical journal, but interesting for Sure :) 3 Chocolate Mint OG and 1 CBD.

My next grow(Yes planned 4 grows ahead .) is gonna be auto's probably.. not Sure Tho...

Feel free to stop by the journal, I can use all the eyes :)

Link is in my bio or Search for Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

Back
Top Bottom