Utopia Haze outdoor flowering

GreenGarden88

420 Member
Hi

My Utopia Haze has started to flower, is it a little late or is it due to being a sativa dominant? Currently about 7 1/2 ft tall.

Barneys Farms states it "should" be ready end of October.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    746.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
My outdoor GG Grapefruite are on the same path. I would clear the other weeds away from it though...it looks like it's battling too hard for sunlight! I'm only saying that because I lost a Bruce Banner to the same situation this season! As much as I would love to do Hydro my living off-grid forces outdoor alone!

My outdoor GG Grapefruite are on the same path. I would clear the other weeds away from it though...it looks like it's battling too hard for sunlight! I'm only saying that because I lost a Bruce Banner to the same situation this season! As much as I would love to do Hydro my living off-grid forces outdoor alone!

I've put it in there intentionally to keep it stealthy. I have neighbours and its not legal to grow here. I'll try to open it a it but I gotta be careful.. doeant help that she stinks already lol

My Utopia Haze has started to flower, is it a little late or is it due to being a sativa dominant?

Most likely, the latter. Unless you live on/near the equator, you wouldn't have already been experiencing 12 hours of darkness per day, I expect. The Autumnal Equinox is today (at 2:30pm, IIRC). Day length will continue to get shorter, and the dark time will continue to lengthen. That will hasten the flowering process.

Barneys Farms states it "should" be ready end of October.

The person who writes Barney's Farm ads strain descriptions is "occasionally" somewhat optimistic. But that's probably pretty close. If not, maybe add a couple of weeks. Again, it depends on how many hours of (uninterrupted) darkness the plant receives per day. The more northerly you're located, the quicker it'll finish flowering (assuming you're not northerly enough for a hard freeze before then, lol).

Back
Top Bottom