Vacumn sealing mason jars to keep buds fresh

gr865

I have a Food Saver Vacuum sealer with an attachment for sealing the flat lids on Mason jars. Would that be a good way to keep your bud's fresh after curing?
Was thinking of using both quart and 1/2 pint jars, Quart for long term storage, if it last that long lol, and 1/2 pint to keep the buds I am smoking at the time.

Thanks,

GR

I have a Food Saver Vacuum sealer with an attachment for sealing the flat lids on Mason jars. Would that be a good way to keep your bud's fresh after curing?
Was thinking of using both quart and 1/2 pint jars, Quart for long term storage, if it last that long lol, and 1/2 pint to keep the buds I am smoking at the time.

Thanks,

GR

I have always wondered the same thing, next grow I am gonna try it after a good drying process and then crack the jar every couple days and reseal it.

I am going to cure in mason jars and once cured I plan on sealing the majority in the larger jars and put ready smoke in a small 1/2 pint jar. When It is empty open a large jar and fill the smaller jar and reseal. When I am getting smoke from the smaller jar I will reseal it when pot is removed.
One of the things I have noticed when smoking Good homegrown is its tendency to dry out very quickly.
The food saver part for sealing jars is:
FoodSaver Wide-Mouth Jar Sealer, and the FoodSaver Regular Jar Sealer.

Thank for the imput.

GR

Back
Top Bottom