Van Stank's Nukehead Sponsored Grow

Apical......is that a typo or my new word of the day?

Naughty naughty.......

Yeah....don't want to get Teddy and his ruler in the mix.

LOL....nope....not twice in a day anyways!
Oh....sorry... I didn't know. I was just joking.....

I get it every week or so....but mostly for images....

N
LOL...hmmm....do I need seeds? I better watch out, I will get another spanking from Teddy.

No I am good LOL.
Been there lol.. ....sorry Teddy!

Nukehead #1 Flip Day 41, Day 31 with Hairs

This girl continues to surprise me in flower. The colas are getting big and the smells are getting much stronger. I have her a half dose of ACT today (she was a little light but not too much). I can't believe how different this pheno is from #2. Ms Stank nicknamed this one the Temple pheno cause it looks like one of those japanese temple villages.

She is a very very sticky girl too. I squeezed one of her buds and my fingers were just coated with resin. Buds are starting to firm up nicely but have a ways to go to get as dense as her sister's nugs. Gonna be interesting to see the smoke difference between the two phenos. I love how red her hairs are.....she is turning to a straight up full on Ginger! She is full of interesting surprises.

Nukehead #2 Flip Day 54, Day 47 with Hairs

Almost time to break out the loupe and take a gander at her trichomes. I figure she has another week, maybe two before chop. I think she is winding down with throwing out new pistils. Gave her a gallon of ACT today. Her buds are continuing to fatten up nicely, as well as turn a bit on the purple side.

I don't think she is smelling as strong as her sister and she definitely isn't as sticky as her. Both have the similar scents.

Back
Top Bottom