Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I m going to say.... anything sativa, cause you know you got ta Buzz , You’re getting a bit of a leg up on me D , buried my mother yesterday, so I haven’t even soaked in yet.. but I’ll catch up.
I’m sorry for loss Jonny and hope life treats you kindly. CL🍀

You know what I m going to say.... anything sativa, cause you know you got ta Buzz , You’re getting a bit of a leg up on me D , buried my mother yesterday, so I haven’t even soaked in yet.. but I’ll catch up.

Sorry to hear brother, my condolences. Take your time.

:Namaste:

Thanks for taking the time to answer the poll.

I'd vote for a mini pheno hunt among some of your personal sativa seeds for at least a part of the grow.

I like that idea, I might just go for it. How many seeds 12 phenos? To hunt one. And the selected pheno do we keep as mom or do we flower and make seeds? There is a good chance a male pops again from the regulars I have.

Sativa in the green house, Indica outside
I like that thought too, sativas inside. Kush on the outside. Also the 2 auto flower will never see the greenhouse, possibly one is leaning indica and the other more Sativa.

Super Lemon Haze will always get a vote from me.
I haven't had Pink Kush, but it sounds like a good indica to balance things out.
Thru in 2 of the best looking seeds from this presumed Super Lemon Haze, they are seeds my brother brought back from a trip this past winter, his buddy grew them and for some reason they have seeds… knowing they were indoor grown I wonder how the seeds came to be; self pollination? Stress? Contact with outside pollen? Hermie? Either way seeds looked really nice and they are now in the pot.
—————-

Thanks y’all for taking the time to answer, since this post I have started 2 super lemon haze, 3 pink kush, 2 Duterte’s Nightmare. I will be looking for 12 personal Sativa seeds and probably 3 of the personal Sativa x filipino make, and 6 Durban poison x Filipino male, and 3 chunky skunk (the seeds don’t look that viable).

At some point I have to get a CBD pheno for the wife.

:passitleft:

Thanks again guys, Jonny big hug bro I hope you are good.

Its all good D , took care of her for the past 3yrs and she got to pass in the home, no pain just peaceful .. 1 week shy of her 91st b-day
Glad to know you took care of her. Longevity man 90 years long life, she got to see the world change. My only living grandparent she turned 102 last year insane.

@Azimuth

Here is a good one for a pheno hunt;

946A2FB1-75DB-4925-A4AC-A3E3B1882892.jpeg

5 f1 PS
5 f2 PS x Filipino male
I would love to see these 2 show their traits.

The difference in size of the seed is considerably bigger, I wonder what other things are there to see.
4AD279AE-6CB1-4320-92DB-88E6172C9D3F.jpeg

5 Durban x Filipino male
@CaptainLucky
Can’t wait to see what this even looks like

I'm just starting a Strawberry CBD from WSE. They claim 0.2% thc and 15% cbd, and a lovely strawberry aroma.

That one's 80/20 indica, though. I seem to be in the minority of those favoring that mix.
That one is replacing ACDC for me which is another one you could look at. Same type of thc/cbd ratio but in a more dominant sativa mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom