ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

These are on Flip + 15 under the @ViparSpectra KS5000.

So far, so good! :Rasta:

ANX tent side1 2-15-23 F15.jpg

Gush Mints clone on day 36 under the XS1500.
GM clone 2-24-23 D36.JPG

Thanks @Skunksta, just thought I'd ask. I will await the shipment/tracking email. Excited to try it out on this grow

If you dont have any luck by thursday drop me your email.
I will pass it on to the rep for the forum see if she can look into for you.
Try and put your mind at rest etc. :)

@Valleygrown they havnt been active for 20 some days. They are usually spot on both my lights came in week or two.
Ok thanks @Evergreen89. It's only been a few days since I placed the order. Guess I get impatient sometimes lol. My seedlings are popping out. Hoping to get it before I put them in the tent

If you dont have any luck by thursday drop me your email.
I will pass it on to the rep for the forum see if she can look into for you.
Try and put your mind at rest etc. :)
thanks will do @Skunksta! I'm sure it's fine, just don't like feeling ghosted. Even an automated email saying calm down dummy we are working on it would be fine haha.

Time difference and i assume the warehouses are in USA/EU/UK also.
Dont think there upto amazon standards just yet but i agree an email update
is always calming ;)

Time difference and i assume the warehouses are in USA/EU/UK also.
Dont think there upto amazon standards just yet but i agree an email update
is always calming ;)
Yea Amazon prime has ruined my patience for most things sold online. Like what do you mean I can't have it in 2 days? Lol. I'm not going to put the babies in the tent for another week or so. Still have to clean it and get it fans and everything set back up. Been a while since I've grown inside.

My 3x3 powered by 3x Viparspectra p1000! I have been tempted to upgrade them to a single light but with their performance they are definitely staying.

PXL_20230207_195419462.jpg
PXL_20230207_195455809.MP.jpg
PXL_20230207_195640840.jpg

One of my last pictures taken before chop the 3x P1000's done me well just waiting on the weigh in! But I could reeeeeeealllly do with the KS3000 @ViparSpectra I think it would be the ultimate light for my 3x3 tent! when's the next comp or raffle 😁

PXL_20230223_183136926.jpg

Back
Top Bottom