Virus or micro organism

Yes i have tried but since they are federally funded they can not work on weed, one asked me to sent it in as tomato but he only wanted the organism, told me to take organism of the plant and put it in alcohol and sent it in ,but the only way to see them is under a microscope I tried but I can not get them . They are to microscopeic small,I was told how to do it ,but I can not get them, And I can not send them with weed leaves or plant.they are so small you can only see them thru microscope, The only way i can do it is send a particle of the leaf, but then they can see the trichomes and know its weed

Don't know about microorganisms,or the like,but I've been reading along-since it also happens in your outside garden,what are the things they both have in common? The water,and possibly the nutrients?
Or the air...but there's no fix for that.
Could you try growing a plant or 2 with bottled water to see if anything changes?
get the 5 gallon bottles so it won't cost a fortune....
I know you say the water is ok,but have you looked at it under the microscope? maybe some bad critters are
somehow making it past the chlorine and into your plants?
Just some ideas,because I really don't know....good luck to you,hope you get it worked out,Jim:goodluck:

Glad for your generosity,Here are some photos I took last night over an hour and 1/2 waiting,the organism moved and changed color and shape about 1 pinhead ,but I could graudually see the change in the computer.I have 20 more in between; [Jimsdesk2@comcast.net]
I have never seen anything like it but...I think the Nematodes would find them tasty though :thumb:...I mean if you've tried everything else :hmmmm: it can't hurt...
Personally if it were me...I'd call it a lose and scrap them all and STERILIZE my tent...room...house...property...I hate bugs...pretty bad for a guy living in a rural area but yeah that's what I'd do...but I am extreme sometimes :laugh:

Don't know about microorganisms,or the like,but I've been reading along-since it also happens in your outside garden,what are the things they both have in common? The water,and possibly the nutrients?
Or the air...but there's no fix for that.
Could you try growing a plant or 2 with bottled water to see if anything changes?
get the 5 gallon bottles so it won't cost a fortune....
I know you say the water is ok,but have you looked at it under the microscope? maybe some bad critters are
somehow making it past the chlorine and into your plants?
Just some ideas,because I really don't know....good luck to you,hope you get it worked out,Jim:goodluck:
More I read this and think through everything we know, totally agree with young Carcass here. If alcohol, UV, pesticides, etc. don’t kill thing whatever the hell it is... why would pool shock or chlorine? Dude we gotta figure this shit out, this is how it all starts man. #groundzero

I have never seen anything like it but...I think the Nematodes would find them tasty though :thumb:...I mean if you've tried everything else :hmmmm: it can't hurt...
Personally if it were me...I'd call it a lose and scrap them all and STERILIZE my tent...room...house...property...I hate bugs...pretty bad for a guy living in a rural area but yeah that's what I'd do...but I am extreme sometimes :laugh:
I tried that. I mean My grow room It was a new grow room.every thing, new buckets New exhaust fans new wall covering, new rubber floor. my green house first grow last year built it a year ago.Maybe I will have to start from scratch again from seeds:volcano-smiley:I think I got a clone from the last grow ??

Thank you for that... I'm a little younger than Jimsdesk2,but not much:thumb:
I have tried to sterilize room I built before, you or anyone has had experience with sterilizing a room,
My only experience is My grandson wife is a surgical nurse, She advises me the hospital uses chlorine bleach to sterilize all rooms, ant idea the best sterilization process,

Back
Top Bottom