VIVOHUT 2 Point Oh! Bill284 Grows North Atlantic Seed Co. In Coco

I like 3 dog night. Ive seen Rush 3 times before Neil passed couldn't even see him behind those skins of his, Boston @ the Joe, Judas priest,Led Zep unleaded @ the State theatre in Detroit, Robert Plant 2 times w Phil Collins on drums, ac/dc after Bon Scott's passing Twice,Sammy Hagar 2 times, Aerosmith 2 times,Bad Company,Damn Yankees,Ozzy Osbourne with Def Leppard as opening act that was my first concert back on 1981. Would have like to seen Floyd never got to, Fleetwood Mac and Van Halen to would have loved to seen them but didn't!
For country it would be Shania Twain with here dancers which was bad ass and Allen Jackson! Ahh my younger days!! Thanks for listening ✌️
Def Leppard the oldest band member was 16 when I seen them in the on through the night tour before they became famous that was when Ozzy was biting the heads off the bats on stage!

I like 3 dog night. Ive seen Rush 3 times before Neil passed couldn't even see him behind those skins of his, Boston @ the Joe, Judas priest,Led Zep unleaded @ the State theatre in Detroit, Robert Plant 2 times w Phil Collins on drums, ac/dc after Bon Scott's passing Twice,Sammy Hagar 2 times, Aerosmith 2 times,Bad Company,Damn Yankees,Ozzy Osbourne with Def Leppard as opening act that was my first concert back on 1981. Would have like to seen Floyd never got to, Fleetwood Mac and Van Halen to would have loved to seen them but didn't!
For country it would be Shania Twain with here dancers which was bad ass and Allen Jackson! Ahh my younger days!! Thanks for listening ✌️
Everyone came to Maple Leaf Gardens back in the 70's & 80's.
Any band that came to Canada had a stop there.
And I didn't miss many.
That and Exabition Stadium in To.
Oh the stories sneaking back stage getting chased by cops & security and the parties.:theband:
Crazy fun stuff never to be repeated. :rofl:
Not in my lifetime. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

In Florida the mosquitoes 🦟 are the most persistent little bastards ever and they have fire ants 🐜 that go out of their way to sting you. I ran over a nest once cutting grass. I had stings covering my legs. CL🍀
Captain, I had a Suzuki 80 at 12 with access to about 100 acres of state land. Hit a big ant hill hidden in field grass, wiped out, covered in biting ants. Helmet thrown. I still laugh about that tumble. Wish I still had that Suzuki 80. Cheers

Everyone came to Maple Leaf Gardens back in the 70's & 80's.
Any band that came to Canada had a stop there.
And I didn't miss many.
That and Exabition Stadium in To.
Oh the stories sneaking back stage getting chased by cops & security and the parties.:theband:
Crazy fun stuff never to be repeated. :rofl:
Not in my lifetime. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Bill, caught up, been traveling…a lot of good stuff. Plants all looking great. Cheers

Bill, caught up, been traveling…a lot of good stuff. Plants all looking great. Cheers
Hey Brother. :ciao:
Were you on March break?
We can actually see green grass in spots here already :thumb:
But chilly, hope you went somewhere warm and sunny.
Talk soon. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Captain, I had a Suzuki 80 at 12 with access to about 100 acres of state land. Hit a big ant hill hidden in field grass, wiped out, covered in biting ants. Helmet thrown. I still laugh about that tumble. Wish I still had that Suzuki 80. Cheers
Nice little bike, did it have a power band? My first dirt bike was a Hodaka 100 Dirt Squirt. Thing had a big chrome gas tank that was designed to bust your jewels. I had miles of Power lines property to ride on. And we even had a moto cross track in an old apple orchard. I was always running out of gas and pushing that thing home. Second bike was RM 125 and I was nuts on that bike. Good times! CL🍀

Nice little bike, did it have a power band? My first dirt bike was a Hodaka 100 Dirt Squirt. Thing had a big chrome gas tank that was designed to bust your jewels. I had miles of Power lines property to ride on. And we even had a moto cross track in an old apple orchard. I was always running out of gas and pushing that thing home. Second bike was RM 125 and I was nuts on that bike. Good times! CL🍀
Bet you never rode it into an ant hill. :rofl:
Morning Cap'n. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

No not that I can remember and I’m sure that’s something that I would. Good morning Bill. Hope you’re feeling better today and staying warm. CL🍀
Had a tough day yesterday, hopefully today is better.
Thankfully I still have my heating pad. ;)
There's a big list today so who knows if I'll make it.:rofl:
Hope your enjoying your weekend Amigo. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

@North Atlantic Seed Co

VIVOHUT

Couple pics at lights on
One in the dark ;)

FCC699E4-C01D-4E9A-BAB5-86165CD71CCF.png

Lights out 20/4
21812B72-26EA-41FB-8439-9562DD6992FF.jpeg

Lights on
Everyone needs today's dose of
@Remo Nutrients
190243DB-D48E-4121-889E-B47AC611CB29.jpeg

Platinum Tahoe OG week 4ish of flower
C16AD70D-A131-4A26-998F-BD7288CCDA92.jpeg

@VIVOSUN E6 Swivel Fans
E61B1DE7-05AA-49E4-BB53-91B022A661D9.jpeg

Purple Kush 1/29/24
7B011838-0095-48AD-8FB1-2876BDCC9C8A.jpeg

C49031CC-DACF-415A-9E4E-3CC781636E60.jpeg

Vibe Shift 1/29/24
D7F9F1F8-F420-464E-8F8F-F7C08B166EA1.jpeg

E73E1A0D-1A71-4CFE-A77F-619B4213B481.jpeg

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Starting to catch up buddy. One big push Sunday night though to Tuesday evening and I reckon the deck is cleared for a while. The next chunk is all me, no need anyone else, no need to rely on anyone else! So much easier!

Then some plant fiddling and reading about it!

Love a final up pot!

Ya buddy Nick

(Plus Res!)

I bet them ants gave you a piece of their little pissed off minds!

Starting to catch up buddy. One big push Sunday night though to Tuesday evening and I reckon the deck is cleared for a while. The next chunk is all me, no need anyone else, no need to rely on anyone else! So much easier!

Then some plant fiddling and reading about it!

Love a final up pot!

Ya buddy Nick

(Plus Res!)
Glad your keeping your head above water. ;)
Go go gadget arms. Hehe

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

So I see a huge jungle over there Bill but I'm pretty sure I can see your getting some training done early 👍 no repeats of last year 🤣

So I see a huge jungle over there Bill but I'm pretty sure I can see your getting some training done early 👍 no repeats of last year 🤣
Yes that was out of control.
Good memory Amigo :high-five:
Unfortunately I’m growing my first late stage auto.
Oddest thing I’ve had happen in ages.
She isn’t a happy camper Yet!
She is improving though.
As usual I need more space 🤣
Happy Easter :ciao:🐣

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom