VIVOSUN Support Issue

You disagree with what opinion? That canned replies aren't a thing? I wasn't bickering with you.

Porky has a habit of jumping into threads where someone is having an issue with a sponsor and instigates.
It does nothing for the person who's having an issue besides increase their frustration.
Regardless, I hope you get your situation resolved because that's what matters. 🤷‍♂️
You also have a habit of jumping on anyone who says anything negative about a light company.
Because you have been given free products?

My squeaking worked and Vivosun is replacing the light. Amazing world where they can make a light cheaper than it would cost to pay someone to discuss the issue to make sure the light even needs to be replaced. Reminds of early days of PCs when they would send you any component that you said wasn't working, no questions, and no sending back replaced part. My main irritation was that they wasted weeks auto replying until I had to make a bad review.......
Email- Thank you for contacting me. shipping address for the replacement is correct. Please send a replacement. ps- there is no way a video could help you solve this problem, as the light works, just not the fan. only 3 wires cannot be connected wrong. light has power so no issue there. Asking for a video in this instance is an insult. Please rework your time-wasting robotic auto reply system if you don't want to ruin the whole company.

My squeaking worked and Vivosun is replacing the light.

at the end it's great they are standing up and taking care of you.

Yup. I work for a very well known company, the "rep" that is named at the bottom of the emails they send out doesn't even exist, it's just made up.

most reps at most companies are either a pseudonym or avatar name. there's been a few here. it's done to protect the privacy of the actual individual(s) responding from the company. it's not for nefarious reasons.

Do you work for these Chinese light companies?

I threw a Chinese shot too 🤣

Then I remembered I was thinking of the other V company that makes lights so I went back and double checked all of the sponsors and edited my post 😂

While I understand your frustration have you ever worked the other end of a customer service call?

I agree that customer service has declined all in the name of profits but trying to resolve an issue over the phone is frustrating at best for any CS agent. I get that in your case a live person would have been able to spot the problem and shortcut your desired outcome but you like paying cheap prices for lights right? This is the outcome from paying a few bucks less for a light. Yes, AI is frustrating at times but if you want good products cheap there has to be give somewhere and CS seems to be the place they all go to.

I've been on both sides so I get it. Sometimes companies can't satisfy EVERY call even with live people. Now stick a machine in there to try and do critical thinking.

Back
Top Bottom