Wake & Bake: good or bad?

Time2SmokE

I love to wake up and take a fresh bowl to the head, But I hate the tired, lazy, worn out for the rest of the day feeling that follows. Does anyone have this love/hate relationship issue?:hmmmm:

fuckin right man, i like to wake and wake everyday if possible. I had to wake and bake with roaches through the bong today ... :laughtwo:

I really don't like being burnt out the rest of the day. But a wake-n-bake followed by pancakes is nice.

Wake and bake is my coffee. I wake up bong it, shower, bong it, eat, bong it, and then go to work. Im just as productive stoned so why the hell not.

i cannot seem to handle going into a store and go shopping around a huge amount of people all high. so for me, it would depend on if im loafing my day away. but thats just shopping for some reason........ i hate shopping period tho....hmm. funny how i never put much thought into things till i joined this forum.... ;-)

I really enjoy a good wake and bake. I think it's my favorite high. You get up, catch a quick shower, then toke up. Admitedly I do this normaly on days when I don't have anything to do swo I can relax and enjoy my high. But even when I'm off to do things, it's no big deal. I don't get a drained feeling when I smoke early in the day, I don't get tired/sleepy. Instead I get a very nice and uplifting body high, and I'm just very calm and overly pleasent all day. Well, more calm and pleasent than normaly at least :cheesygrinsmiley:

Eyeless said:
waking and baking is probably the best thing in the world if u get up early enough to get back to sleep @ some point!!!!...if i don't go back to sleep...i gotta keep smoking!!!

speaking of going back to sleep after wake n bake.... i do that on the weekends cuz when i go back to sleep... my dreams are outrageous... im talking about insane trippy dreams that you can make a sci-fi movie from

then i wake up and my dreams are gone... i can remember them for the first few seconds and then *poof* they're gone... but some i remember, and i try to re-tell the dream to my girl so that way i dont forget it

^Get a small tape recorder and as soon as you wake up, recite your dream into the tape recorder for later. I do this all the time, used to get some really good poems and such from my dreams, or at least the imagery that inspired poems. Also once invented an entire four person card game in my dreams.

Hichhiker said:
^Get a small tape recorder and as soon as you wake up, recite your dream into the tape recorder for later. I do this all the time, used to get some really good poems and such from my dreams, or at least the imagery that inspired poems. Also once invented an entire four person card game in my dreams.

^ that's dope.. ive thought about the recorder, but i keep forgetting to buy one.. lol

I'd like to be able to do it all the time. But it really only works on the weekends. If I wake and bake I'm wasted for most of the rest of the day. So Saturday and Sunday are all I can handle.

Grim_Reefer4_20 said:
I don't really like to wake N bake... it starts my day off slow and i don't get shit done

hell yeah, thats the truth:Rasta:

yeah, I try holding out for the weekends. but that frigin' temptation can be a bit overwelming sometimes! By the way, thanx for the 2 cents everyone:)

Purpose420 said:
Actually thats wrong that draggin ass blurry buzz is a strain difference, people that smoke good blueberry hydro don't have that problem.

Im not sure if Iv'e tried that yet, but it sounds great:smokin:

Purpose420 said:
Actually thats wrong that draggin ass blurry buzz is a strain difference, people that smoke good blueberry hydro don't have that problem.
From my experience any blueberry strain would definately make you very relaxed and dare I say inefficient as its predominately Indica.
Though a small amount of a nice light sativa variety is excellent for keeping a positive mindset while staying productive during mundane or tedious tasks.

Personally I don't combust till after I've tended too all my responsibilities for the day, I find herb is much more effective this way as my intake is more balanced, not to mention having something to look forward to after work or whatever I'm doing.
On special occasion however or for sports I'll get right ripped regardless

i just did, i have back pains when i wake up every morning from laying the same way for too long so i do fairly often

Back
Top Bottom