Watering question

gr865

I will be going out of town for a few days. I need some advice on how to water the plants while I am gone.

I grow in a cabinet, three 3 gallon Smart Pots in FFOF soil/vermiculite. Plants are just going under 12/12. Temp in cabinet stays fairly constant at 76 degrees.

I hand water almost daily now. I will be gone for three days and am looking for some advice on how can I water the plants while I am gone? I have look into the passive hydroponics but really don't understand it.

I really need some help on this one folks!

Peace out,

GR

At early veg I only had to water 1 every 5 to 7 days.
Very late vegging, early flower by the time I leave.

At present I am watering at least every two days. The ladies as of late have been growing leaps and bounds.

If you have a bottle of booze laying around the house, wine, whiskey, whatever, look online how to pop the bottom off using a string. Water before you leave, press the bottle neck a ways down in the soil, and pour your ph balanced water in the wine bottle. The soil will be saturated at a low level, (however deep your bottle neck is), and will only allow water to be taken as the water is used by the plant and evaporation.

Back
Top Bottom