Cool. Thanks a lot.

Wait!
about sourcing the well oysters. I’ve never seen any in my well, at all. Gonna be very expensive to get shipped here I bet :(
jk.

Not well oysters, its well...... oysters bro. lol Lets smoke some. :passitleft:

I've smoked something before, it was a nice cross .

Not well oysters, its well...... oysters bro. lol Lets smoke some

:laughtwo:

...I’m visualizing trying to get a rolling paper around one o_O

problems getting it lit.

dude... the flavour must be awful...

Let’s just start with a really small one.

checked there.

Use bacon as your rolling paper, works well for well, oysters...

Some pics of the bunny poo PC fresh out of the dryer. I had it sitting in an outbuilding for a while today and it stunk up my entire yard. Definitely several notches above all the other PC harvests of late.

~Chocolate Mint OG~

Harvested the latest version of Choc Mint yesterday. Chocolate Mint #5. Looks quite a lot like Choc Mint #4, though with a little more black coloration. I have a CM4 coming up for harvest soon as well.

Not sure it will be a keeper, but it’s pretty, and I’ll run it for a couple rounds and see how it goes. I’m a little wary of the stuff since I don’t seem to like the high at all. But I’ll pass some around and see if anyone else does :).

PS the black fingers are from the black resin that comes off of this stuff, not just because I’m disgustingly dirty.

I like the dark green and black colours in this pic above.

What dank said,, oh ya,, fine indeed,, great job weaseley,, wow,,

Here’s a weird one. Just got an email saying my order for Hydroguard, aka Aquashield ‘has been placed and is ready to send’

The stuff was removed from the Canadian market a year and a half ago. Then one day last year in my wanderings I happened to stumble on to some place that claimed to have a bottle.

Made the order November 20, 2018. Never heard back, till now. :hmmmm:

Not holding my breath...possibly the central computer went rogue and is running the business. I sent them a couple emails at the time but - no reply. I would assume if the bottle even exists it must be long expired, and to date I haven’t actually paid- so wtf...

Pc x mt?ts? Whatever, lol...

IMG20191124103544.jpg
IMG20191124103611.jpg
IMG20191124103605.jpg
IMG20191124103650.jpg
IMG20191124103647.jpg
IMG20191124103628~2.jpg
IMG20191124103622~2.jpg
IMG20191124103619~2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG20191124103635.jpg
    IMG20191124103635.jpg
    753.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG20191124103625.jpg
    IMG20191124103625.jpg
    640.1 KB · Views: 19
The mom of that sticky plant of Grizzwald’s has been separated under the LEDs for the colloidal silver pollination attempt.
That seems to have failed, in spite of getting a huge number of pods.

The plant was starting to do its usual nose-dive in mid-late flowering. No seeds, and it was stinking up my spare room and my life in general.

I can’t seem to find any clones of it in veg. Whoops :hmmmm: So while it still has any energy at all, I decided to remove it from the LEDs, chop it down small and try to reveg it. If it survives to live another day I’ll hit it up with the STS next time.

In spite of the plant not showing much enthusiasm for life, it was starting to frost up fairly nicely. Maybe those LEDs do work after all.

Some markers went missing and I lost the La Niña in the chaos of the veg room.

Found her again when transplanting. :thumb:

The Chocolate Mint out of the dryer.

Finally getting a chance to harvest the two PCs that I was testing ‘feeding till end vs not’ with. I think I left them a little too long for the test to be very informative. Will know more when I’m done trimming though.

I will have to try the test again in future.

Back
Top Bottom