Week 7 Aphids and Mildew

cmac10

420 Member
In week 7 of Flower, and have found a small amount of mildew and aphids. Cut everything out with any signs of either on it. The spray I have is Bee Safe 3 in 1 Organocide. Was wondering if it is better to spray, or ride it out since its about a week and a half or so from harvest? Any and all advice, or information is greatly appreciated! Happy Growing to all!

@Konks Dirt Empire I totally forgot to mention another alternative it dawned on me coming back in here right now. get a spray bottle with rosemary oil and water spray those plants till the aphids prevail. Rosemary oil is a repellent that will kick those suckers in the a

Just mentioned something on aphids a min ago. As far as mildew there is a couple alternatives are you outside? Inside? Tent?

I have aphids right now and mildew if I cannot get rid of them I will shut it down for few weeks and pop new seeds to start over fresh without bugs around or mildew from being outside all summer while in veg. Bud worms too every year i harvest no matter what they jump ship when the plants dry to much for them to eat anymore.

In a Greenhouse. Just been worried about anything sprayed possibly coming through in taste. Thank you for the info!
Make sure you are sealed up and then a dehumidifier or two might help depending on the size of your greenhouse. I remember someone mentioning a silca remedy for this but not sure if it worked or how they went about it. Let me take another bong rip and think on that :bongrip:

My best treatment for any bugs has always been a short hiatus.
That works for you? Is that the advice, let the aphids go and see if they overtake the plant?

Back
Top Bottom