Week 7 Aphids and Mildew

I have aphids right now and mildew if I cannot get rid of them I will shut it down for few weeks and pop new seeds to start over fresh without bugs around or mildew from being outside all summer while in veg. Bud worms too every year i harvest no matter what they jump ship when the plants dry to much for them to eat anymore.
Growing in a greenhouse, but unfortunately dont have the option to grow outdoors here because of winter. Thinking im gonna
Here is a PM recipe.
Good luck with the aphids!
Has this shown any effect of the buds for smoking? Appreciate the info, thank you!

That works for you? Is that the advice, let the aphids go and see if they overtake the plant?
Since its so close to harvest,
Make sure you are sealed up and then a dehumidifier or two might help depending on the size of your greenhouse. I remember someone mentioning a silca remedy for this but not sure if it worked or how they went about it. Let me take another bong rip and think on that :bongrip:
What do you think about cutting most of the leaves off since its so close to harvest,and hoping that takes care of the problem enough for both bugs and small amount of mildew until harvest in a week or so? Or would you recommend spraying something to take care of it? Thank you again!

Three clones I was vegging and taking clones from. Not a big deal I will kill them and break the life cycle. I like growing from seed anyways because i can break the life cycle of pests by taking a two week break and not cloning. Popping new seeds is always more fun when the bugs are gone.
What do you think about cutting most of the leaves off since its so close to harvest,and hoping that takes care of the problem enough for both bugs and small amount of mildew until harvest in a week or so? Or would you recommend spraying something to take care of it? Thank you again!

No by hiatus I mean a short period between plants being alive shut down the grow clean start over in two weeks.
I missed that completely @BeanTownFan420, I almost lost my mind that I am trying to go down swinging and I could have just left them :rolleyes: Didn't mean to turn on you! :passitleft:

Has this shown any effect of the buds for smoking? Appreciate the info, thank you!

The recipe is embedded in a thread with a lot of additional information, I bookmarked it for fall. I don't know about smoking the buds, I think it is an all hands on deck think tank conversation. You could skim it, follow up on the grower journals to see.

Back
Top Bottom