Welcome To The Hoppiefrog Garden

Quattro Kush

0f19fc3526e4d59c061899a1d8103af9323d24b2_2_750x1000.jpeg

c8ac9e92a6e19cfe299c576f173e64e198466e4a_2_750x1000.jpeg

Today we transplanted the frosted raspberry to larger homes, doing great on female to male ratios so far we have 7 females 1 male and 3 still to tell their story. Also planted the Oregon peach and candy drops into 5 gallon pots. We had to pull the big ones off to the side (the lights were too much for them, we ran out of space to pull lights up)

What sort male/female ratio do you find you get from regular seeds? I've always assumed it'd average to 50/50, but recently I read where someone was finding they were getting far more females when running regulars which I assumed to be just from chance and good luck.

What sort male/female ratio do you find you get from regular seeds? I've always assumed it'd average to 50/50, but recently I read where someone was finding they were getting far more females when running regulars which I assumed to be just from chance and good luck.
85% females is the new norm it seems at least for the hybrids and sativas ,I have had more like 65% off the indicas idk if it's due to me favoring the sativas tho tbh that are our jam

This is the madgicallydelishous we just took down to the flower room last night.notice the damage on.lowers from ph swing before we fixed the r.o. and started adjusting the ph to 6.7 ish prior to mixing or using

IMG_20211208_004117974_HDR.jpg

This is the madgicallydelishous we just took down to the flower room last night.notice the damage on.lowers from ph swing before we fixed the r.o. and started adjusting the ph to 6.7 ish prior to mixing or using

IMG_20211208_004117974_HDR.jpg
Wow that's going to be a monster.
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill

Heres the real monster of the lot, stankasaurus #4 , she makes that 45 gal pot look small

IMG_20211208_004039350_HDR.jpg
Fantastic. :cheer:

Do you start them in 6 " blocks and plunk them down on top of that pot?
What's in the pots my friend.
You mentioned ph 6.7 that seems high to me :Namaste:
So I was just wondering what you were feeding into?

Stay safe
Bill

We are basically heating the house with waste heat from the equipment so after crunching some numbers it looks like we can actually afford to turn up the CO2 to 1400 ppm finally (it has been running at 600 ppm so far) but we will have to see how the girls handle the extra heat, I think it will be fine where it’s getting cold outside

Our sorbetto (I believe it’s #6) smells so much different than our crops from e past couple years , this round she smells like some super gassy purple urkle. Truly rich and super deep! Makes my eyes burn upon a deep inhale she’s got that nasty nasty;)

After a closer look at sorbetto we are ready to chop her tonight, she’s got the Amber’s and almost no clears. A full term finish right at end of week 8 if environment is on point and there were little to no speed bumps along the way. This works out perfectly we need some Christmas smoke to get in the spirit anyhow! Can’t wait to try the hash

fdc2740d20c16a58aba553ade758bbe09c270ea8_2_750x1000.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom