73e88b726635605b09c48d5fa96837331a862373_2_750x1000.jpeg

IMG_20211115_173858_463.jpg

IMG_20211115_163827_530.jpg

IMG_20211115_163757_386.jpg

IMG_20211115_163633_957.jpg

IMG_20211115_163231_278.jpg

d87ab691503bf66150acd58175a64f7f247e746e_2_750x1000.jpeg

IMG_20211113_010331607.jpg
Hey Hoppie ! Finally decided to move somewhere, couldn't get on the other forum at all for a week now. This is sssportsmfg on the GNF. Looking spendid for sure !! Now I'm gonna have to figure out how to use this forum. You still using the HID lighting?

Hey Hoppie ! Finally decided to move somewhere, couldn't get on the other forum at all for a week now. This is sssportsmfg on the GNF. Looking spendid for sure !! Now I'm gonna have to figure out how to use this forum. You still using the HID lighting?
In the midst of switching to mostly led just hung a se5000 tonight actually, I'll post a pic shortly

Getting another dehumidifier to get us ready for the next few weeks worth of additional plants we will be bringing down to the flower room, the last couple plants we added brought the Rh up to about 63% on average. We expect the next ones will drive it to unsafe levels so fortunately our patient is going to buy another as we speak.this one is only needed for lights out time but may be handy in a few weeks time during lights on as well this will give us 380 pints a day in total before the ac unit and portable heatpump

Quattro Kush by ethos is crazy sour and fruity

IMG_20211124_190502083_HDR.jpg
Hey Hoppie garden looks Amazing.
Nice work.
Happy turkey day my friend, hehe

Stay safe
Bill

We got most of our males genetics charted out as far as first observations rooted and planted.we are killing the extras and keeping only the best rooted cuts. Making lots of space and freed up the seedling space for a special project we are sure to find fire thru.

Tonight it’s time to pollinate Munson, sorbetto, peanut butter breath and garlic breath 2.0. we will wait to do the alien orange congalease and sacred sour and Durban’s poison for another 2-5 weeks (5 for durbans poison) we don’t want all our seeds dropping before harvest. We will be using the fingerprint technique and will only be using the one batch of pollen for this round. We will start collection on one of moscas GMO s1x GMO fuel males next it is our second loudest males and I believe the most versatile according to early observations

Welcome aboard Mistergreenjeans!
fingerprint technique
That's a new term to me Hoppie, how's it go?

Welcome aboard Mistergreenjeans!

That's a new term to me Hoppie, how's it go?
Exactly like taking a finger print if you have ever had to do one I'm sure you remember the motion, pollen gets dusted in a pyrex dish with a lid (cake pan size is best) use index finger to collect pollen (like a finger print rolling action) and use same motion to gently apply to hair tips untill finger is clean of pollen. This is a technique used to do indept testing in a rush, allows to test many males on one plant and in same run.makes for great comparison that way , easier to know for sure what male is best for your goals

Exactly like taking a finger print if you have ever had to do one I'm sure you remember the motion, pollen gets dusted in a pyrex dish with a lid (cake pan size is best) use index finger to collect pollen (like a finger print rolling action) and use same motion to gently apply to hair tips untill finger is clean of pollen. This is a technique used to do indept testing in a rush, allows to test many males on one plant and in same run.makes for great comparison that way , easier to know for sure what male is best for your goals
Thanks, cool, that was too simple to understand hehe. Good one! I've been using a tiny artist paintbrush for single bud pollinating. I wonder the differences?

1/3 of Munson, sorbetto and peanut butter breath were pollinated tonight, decided I prefer not to use flower as a drying agent, does not help keep pollen on my finger tip while I apply to buds. I expect a couple thousand seeds from Munson x garlic breath 2.0 but less from sorbetto x garlic breath 2.0 & peanut butter breath x garlic breath 2.0

We landed a couple packs of Mysterion (black lime reserve x black lime reserve) as well as black garlic ( black lime reserve x GMO) to our collection. Bringing the true lime terps and gassy lime terps to the table! Bound to find something worth keeping from the 52 starts

Back
Top Bottom