Well I am coming out of guerilla mode: Virginia finally legalizes marijuana

NASA 1

420 Member
After 45 + years hiding everything I did I can finally come out of the dark world. Virginia has finally legalized marijuana. Not since 1976 have I ever been so excited for the first week of July!! I remember that time as a time of freedom. 17 years old with a 72 mustang and a big party atmosphere everywhere! Well full freedom has come back around with Virginia finally making it legal to possess and grow marijuana. Oh the strange things we think about while sitting in the garage in our sixties.

Right on... In NYS here we just legalized.

Dont get too excited. There are folks that will drop by late September and relieve you of your hard work. Stay stealthy but at least it wont be the cops stopping by.

After 45 + years hiding everything I did I can finally come out of the dark world. Virginia has finally legalized marijuana. Not since 1976 have I ever been so excited for the first week of July!! I remember that time as a time of freedom. 17 years old with a 72 mustang and a big party atmosphere everywhere! Well full freedom has come back around with Virginia finally making it legal to possess and grow marijuana. Oh the strange things we think about while sitting in the garage in our sixties.
I’ll be joining you on July 1st! Amazing how things can change in a brief moment!

An here I sit in the middle of everyone, patiently waiting for it to be legal.

Republican's in the middle of the state are blocking it.

Congratulation to all, that are in a society that advances.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
This is just the reason I never got a medical card. Tell the authorities I puff weed .... politics change and I get rounded up with the rest of the hippies. No thanks.

Its not like it never happened before.. all of a sudden we get right wing extremests running politics and rounding up all the peace-nicks. Forgetaboutit.

Thats how cannabis got to be a schedule 1 drug.. and btw it still is.

DOJ and feds can seize your assets and property to keep funding the war on drugs.
There's nothing stopping them and the republicans butt hurt now. Gonna blame it on us hippies..... again.

Right on... In NYS here we just legalized.

Dont get too excited. There are folks that will drop by late September and relieve you of your hard work. Stay stealthy but at least it wont be the cops stopping by.
Not overly excited, and always on the down low. Some entity will always try to get their undeserving “cut”. It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than beg for permission!

This is just the reason I never got a medical card. Tell the authorities I puff weed .... politics change and I get rounded up with the rest of the hippies. No thanks.

Its not like it never happened before.. all of a sudden we get right wing extremests running politics and rounding up all the peace-nicks. Forgetaboutit.

Thats how cannabis got to be a schedule 1 drug.. and btw it still is.

DOJ and feds can seize your assets and property to keep funding the war on drugs.
There's nothing stopping them and the republicans butt hurt now. Gonna blame it on us hippies..... again.
Funny how such a republican state as Missouri went medical and now there are talks of recreational. It also needs to be said that the push to make hemp and marijuana illegal happened during FDR's term in office, a consummate Democrat and the person responsible for giving us the Federal Bureau of Narcotics. It was to make money for big industry back then and nothing has changed today. Republicans are generally for fewer regulations and smaller big government control... it is Democrats who typically make special deals with big industry and get in the way of movements such as ours, you know, to protect the people.

I refuse to relinquish my firearms, and in my state that's what they want.
I have a conceal carry permit. I was not asked to relinquish it to become a cultivator. I own lots of guns. I was not asked to give any of them up. What I can't do and never could do is carry a weapon while inebriated... nothing has changed there. What needs to be changed is that right now I can not truthfully fill out the ATF form to purchase a new gun, because of its wording, I am a patient taking drugs. This has not hurt me either as a registered medical marijuana patient and cultivator... it is simply an annoyance.

Funny how such a republican state as Missouri went medical and now there are talks of recreational. It also needs to be said that the push to make hemp and marijuana illegal happened during FDR's term in office, a consummate Democrat and the person responsible for giving us the Federal Bureau of Narcotics. It was to make money for big industry back then and nothing has changed today. Republicans are generally for fewer regulations and smaller big government control... it is Democrats who typically make special deals with big industry and get in the way of movements such as ours, you know, to protect the people.

I have a conceal carry permit. I was not asked to relinquish it to become a cultivator. I own lots of guns. I was not asked to give any of them up. What I can't do and never could do is carry a weapon while inebriated... nothing has changed there. What needs to be changed is that right now I can not truthfully fill out the ATF form to purchase a new gun, because of its wording, I am a patient taking drugs. This has not hurt me either as a registered medical marijuana patient and cultivator... it is simply an annoyance.
Just like the wording of most life insurance policies, they say they won’t pay, if at the time of death you were under the “influence” of drugs or alcohol!

An here I sit in the middle of everyone, patiently waiting for it to be legal.

Republican's in the middle of the state are blocking it.

Congratulation to all, that are in a society that advances.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
I’m in the same predicament here.

Back
Top Bottom