West Coast Diesel: First Grow Journal - Would Love Some Insight

Morning pics

E1B41834-CCAF-4F6A-BE3A-60D7707135B1.jpeg

8416294A-CEAE-4EDA-A12E-7284D21C807A.jpeg

AFB88BC9-E08B-4628-83ED-6F494B93CAAC.jpeg

124191EE-9176-4B19-BD53-7738A161A16F.jpeg
They look great.

That Mykos is amazing. It deals with the stress of up potting on the roots. This was my first year using it and I am thrilled with it. I have never used the Azos what does it do? Work for roots?
hey keith ya first year to and looks like it works great using both the mykos and azos.

The azos if im not mistaken is for more the soil and is beneficial baterias and converts nitrogen into available nitrogen to the plants. Id do some research on it ive heard great things about both tho 👍

Looking real good bro.
That second to last photo Wow that bushing out insane, what was done different ?
The other 3 are west coast diesels and the big one is a peanutbutter haze. So different strains and was more mature when i got it. The west coast diesels were alot smaller and had to a transplant before putting them in final homes. The peanutbutter haze was in a 15 gallon before going into the 100 gallon pot.

hey keith ya first year to and looks like it works great using both the mykos and azos.

The azos if im not mistaken is for more the soil and is beneficial baterias and converts nitrogen into available nitrogen to the plants. Id do some research on it ive heard great things about both tho 👍
Can you top dress it as I did not use it at up pot but if it still helps by top dressing I will try it.

Can you top dress it as I did not use it at up pot but if it still helps by top dressing I will try it.
For the mykos or azos?

Azos is water soluble so you mix in with your water or whatever else you feed with. The

mykos im pretty sure you just wanna put it in where you root base goes when transplanting. Prob be a great question to call in to customer service though.

For the mykos or azos?

Azos is water soluble so you mix in with your water or whatever else you feed with. The

mykos im pretty sure you just wanna put it in where you root base goes when transplanting. Prob be a great question to call in to customer service though.
The Azos I will get some today at the local grow shop. Thanks Nbg

Morning pics

E1B41834-CCAF-4F6A-BE3A-60D7707135B1.jpeg

8416294A-CEAE-4EDA-A12E-7284D21C807A.jpeg

AFB88BC9-E08B-4628-83ED-6F494B93CAAC.jpeg

124191EE-9176-4B19-BD53-7738A161A16F.jpeg
They have come a long way from their little bench! They look stacked and only just getting started lol no stopping them now! Nice work bro :welldone:

The Azos I will get some today at the local grow shop. Thanks Nbg
No prob keith i think theres an extreme gardening product call versity that you should research to i couldnt find it in canada but worth checking out forsure.

Pretty sure its very similar to azos but its a dry version rather than water soluble. Again im new to all these products so id recommend doing some research before buying.

Glad to help

They have come a long way from their little bench! They look stacked and only just getting started lol no stopping them now! Nice work bro :welldone:
Thanks GV and yea great to see the difference from couple of weeks.

Hope for next year to have them in there final pots by the start of june at the latest see the difference in growth 👌

No prob keith i think theres an extreme gardening product call versity that you should research to i couldnt find it in canada but worth checking out forsure.

Pretty sure its very similar to azos but its a dry version rather than water soluble. Again im new to all these products so id recommend doing some research before buying.

Glad to help
I will thanks

Morning 420ers been a hot week for these girls after their transplants. Little concerned on how much water i need to feed them per watering with such big pots. Started with 15 litres per plant and 24 for the peanutbutter haze.

If anyone has any recommendations on a good baseline id love to hear it.

A good way to measure your plants needs, water plenty until you see overwatering signs and then lower your input until you see desired results; or other way around increasing volume little by little until you reach the plants needs.
Keep in mind you are outdoors, faster medium evaporation, and also morning dew on plants keeps them moist.
:passitleft:

A good way to measure your plants needs, water plenty until you see overwatering signs and then lower your input until you see desired results; or other way around increasing volume little by little until you reach the plants needs.
Keep in mind you are outdoors, faster medium evaporation, and also morning dew on plants keeps them moist.
:passitleft:
Hi dani hope your having a good week

Yea i shoulda really soaked my pots before transplanting to prob. Had to water pretty much every day this week and they still look like they may still be wilting.

Hopefully they will find there happy place in the next few days. I think i may up it to 5-7 gallons for the west coasts next watering and 10 gallons for the peanutbutter haze

Morning fellow 420ers happy friday hope everyone is having a good week so far. Finally some cooler weather of course were gonna get rain all week after i gave them another soak. Crazy how much water they took this week. Finally the bottom of the fabric pots are soaked. Hope i havent gone overboard but well see. Fed the west coast diesels 5 gallons last night and the peanutbutter haze 10 gallons

Looks like the west coast diesels fan leaves have been folding upwards which from what i saw online was from the high temperatures outside all week. Hopefully they will bounce back and start really taking off again.

Morning fellow 420ers happy friday hope everyone is having a good week so far. Finally some cooler weather of course were gonna get rain all week after i gave them another soak. Crazy how much water they took this week. Finally the bottom of the fabric pots are soaked. Hope i havent gone overboard but well see. Fed the west coast diesels 5 gallons last night and the peanutbutter haze 10 gallons

Looks like the west coast diesels fan leaves have been folding upwards which from what i saw online was from the high temperatures outside all week. Hopefully they will bounce back and start really taking off again.
Got any pictures.

Back
Top Bottom