What Are You smokin' on?

SloppyFarmer

Backwood of that good to the pain for the brain.

20140104_010139.jpg

2.5 in a honeyberry backwood to put me to sleep after a long day. What are you using to medicate?

Looking good Sloppyfarmer! Not sure of my strain either - but it's sticky, sweet, and a nice head buzz. I personally like Yoga for meditation - I get nice and "relaxed" and then clear my head during a 15 min workout. Works for me as I suffer from Anxiety, depression and bipolar disorders. :peace:

I just got diagnosed with all three of those as well and stopped smoking all together about 3 weeks ago. Looking for a strain that will help with the anxiety, as the what I have now just heightens it. I should try yoga, my exercise has been 2 hours of hiking every day, and the rain killed it this week. was a bad week for me.

I just got diagnosed with all three of those as well and stopped smoking all together about 3 weeks ago. Looking for a strain that will help with the anxiety, as the what I have now just heightens it. I should try yoga, my exercise has been 2 hours of hiking every day, and the rain killed it this week. was a bad week for me.
The only strains I've found that work to stop anxiety/depression are high CBD and low THC. Cannatonic can be found around my parts, but there are also a few other strains that are comparable: Charlotte's Web, Sour Tsunami, and Harlequin. If you can find any of those 4, you'll be in very good health.

Best of luck, cheers ;)

Back
Top Bottom