Smokey Mountain Man

Just Me

Hope this finds everyone well. Just started a grow "2nd Trip" and after some difficulty posting pics was able to get it updated. I see lots of peeps here and lots of knowledge! I hope to get alot of feedback cause this is my first grow. I grow for meds and live in a backwoods state that makes it hard..Anyway, glad to be here..

as a southern boy myself...i agree the south is way slow to come around on just about everything. i love living here tho...life moves at a different pace.

Just got here myself, to your neck of the woods by way of Ontario, living in the Tri Cities area of TN.

Rookie at the grow, but I will learn out of love for the weed and necesity.

High from northern california and welcome to the 420 community!
Good luck with the grow.

Peace and 420:rollit:

Where do I go for honey oil/sugar/glass/shatter?

well, i wouldn't ask an 11 yr old thread.

if ya wanna learn to be self sufficient you found the right spot though. why not learn to grow and jump in the fun ? :)

welcome. jump in any time. :welcome:

Hope this finds everyone well. Just started a grow "2nd Trip" and after some difficulty posting pics was able to get it updated. I see lots of peeps here and lots of knowledge! I hope to get alot of feedback cause this is my first grow. I grow for meds and live in a backwoods state that makes it hard..Anyway, glad to be here..
Hi from Franklin nc

Back
Top Bottom