Canadian Pot Legal!

WildYetty

420 Member
Hey all;

I am here to celebrate the legalization of weed here in Canada.

Now I am here to learn how to grow the BEST "personal" crop i can and would love your feedback....

I will be getting my tent set up in the next week so any advice is accepted.

Thankyou for running this forum, hope to hear from peeps soon.

Cheers, and smoke'em if u got'em

Read
Read
Read
Then read some more,best advice I can give ya

A good light is probably your most important purchase, and always use nutrients designed for cannabis

Welcome aboard

Read
Read
Read
Then read some more,best advice I can give ya

A good light is probably your most important purchase, and always use nutrients designed for cannabis

Welcome aboard
TY TY TY, i think im on the third read b4 my tent gets here, and 2 many hours of crazy youtube useless videos that contridict each other....

Myself i love the old Wheelchair effect, any advice on a strain i should start with?

Grab a grow journal that uses a light like yer getting and medium and nutes

Too many variables to just lob grenades of advice...lol

What light ya looking at?

You like sativa or indica???

Grab a grow journal that uses a light like yer getting and medium and nutes

Too many variables to just lob grenades of advice...lol

What light ya looking at?

You like sativa or indica???

The lights are giving me an issue. Gunna be my first grow, and don't wanna get to crazy with price. I was thinking mars2 led but getting confusing Information, what would u recommend

What's yer budget, not sure of USA to Kanuckistan conversion though

Mars is decent, QBs or Quantum Boards are newer technologies and are fantastic, all I use now, and I just started growing almost 2 yrs ago

What size tent, and how many plants you planning on growing. Soil, Coco, hydro???

hiya yetty

My Plan

Looking at 4x4x6.5 tent indoor grow, thinking soil for first grow. I am "allowed" 3 plants.

Budget is 900ish kanuckistan bucks.

I'm just stuck on lights

you are allowed 4 legal here. a partner's imposed limit is a different story tho. :D

soil is a great media to start off with. hp promix or fox farm are the usual go to's. keep away from the big box hardware store garden stuff if possible.

Look into quantum boards

And I really like GH Flora trio nutes a lot

as chris says a good light is the best investment. everything else you can improve or tweak as you go. if you don't have a decent light you're looking at an uphill slog.

quantum boards or cobs are the only way to go now. there is just no better tech. it's getting hard for shops to sell any other tech. do yourself a favor and just go right to a proper sized quantum or cob light for the space you plan. you can try another light, but you're gonna buy a cob or quantum at some point no matter what you might be thinking now.

both cobs and quantum are expensive up here. the light will take more than half that budget easy once done. cobs are a bit cheaper to get in to. the main difference between the two is quantum has a better spread or dispersion, but both are pretty similar.

the best lights are self built hands down. go with a kit and build them out yourself. the kits take the guesswork out of it and are more accessible cash wise. plus you'll learn piles more. get a system with dimmable driver and potentiometer.

the GH trio are the standard nutes thru the industry and are the easiest to access anywhere. Advanced Nutrients has a nute trio near identical and is better priced for the performance. both systems have a pandora's box of supplements they like to sell you. start with the basic nutes and learn to grow them out on that. you can try different supplements if you want after you get comfy with a particular nute line.

nobody runs nute lines over 50% of recommended bottle strength. i'm running the AN line and haven't gone over 25%.

the best advice anyone can give you is stick around here, learn as much as you can from the others on this board, and most importantly - enjoy the process. :)

TY TY TY, i think im on the third read b4 my tent gets here, and 2 many hours of crazy youtube useless videos that contridict each other....

Myself i love the old Wheelchair effect, any advice on a strain i should start with?
Good lights good environment good soil or right amount of nutes and your golden .

My Plan

Looking at 4x4x6.5 tent indoor grow, thinking soil for first grow. I am "allowed" 3 plants.

Budget is 900ish kanuckistan bucks.

I'm just stuck on lights
Try mars hydro they have some decent tents and fair prices . Or Vivosun I like .

This is a lil offtopic but I just tried to install the 420mag app on my note9 and it gave a license error. Any ideas?
App is no longer offered sadly closed that down year or so ago now.

Back
Top Bottom