What Are Your Top 5 Yummy Buds? - Taste

Not even a mention yet. Well here goes.

1- JACK HERRER
2- :rofl:
3-:adore:
4-:high-five:
5-JACK HERRER

Seriously tho, somewhere between 2000/2001 from a coffeeshop in Maastricht in the Netherlands. I can still remember the taste. Undeniable.

Lets see

1. Bubba kush
2. Sun sour
3. Flo
4. Jack Herrer
5. Bubba kush x sun sour x flo(breeded from my own stash of bag seed, best accident ever)

off subject a little, but i have a big bud pheno that tastes nothing like weed. anyone else run across that with bigbud? tastes like alphalpha, get ya stoned as hell.

The sweetest tasting bud I grew till this point was Cotton Candy, unfortunately this plant is too much all-rounder for me!

SNS, could you elaborate on the taste of these legends if you remember? :) Now I know that a lot of sativas will taste dry & spicy, but for sure there was something with rich and fruity flavors among these? Am I right?

SNS, could you elaborate on the taste of these legends if you remember? :) Now I know that a lot of sativas will taste dry & spicy, but for sure there was something with rich and fruity flavors among these? Am I right?

Conradino, I am at a bit of a loss as to how to answer. For one thing, it's been 38 years since I smoked any of those. For another, I am not very good at describing smells and tastes. I do remember that the old-time varieties had very unique and recognizable tastes and aromas and appearances. In other words, they were all very different from one another.

Well for taste this order
1. Jillybean
2. Chocolate fondue
3. White lightning
4. Super lemon haze
5. Dj short f13

I'm basing this on what I grow I have 22 Strains now soon 24 and this is my top 5 requested by the local dispensaries based on taste if we were basing on thc test results this list would only consist of 2 of these 5

High Yogi man, nice to see u again :) Happy that you stick around after all :hookah:

#1 Blue dream!
#2 Bubblelicious (close fight between this and the next, but you can really smell the grape/bubblegum scent on certain phenos)
#3 Sweet Tooth. Not only is this a great strain for beginners IMO, it yields well and is a really smooth smoke
#4 Snow Cap, never grew this myself but bought off the streets in the Bay Area, the bag I got had such citrus flavour it was amazing.
#5 To be completely honest, any properly done, well-grown, flushed, dried and cured bud, will have its own unique taste profile and is unlikely to disappoint. As growers, I truly believe a lot of it (in terms of taste of final product) has to do with technique and what you feed to your buds as opposed to genetics. The genetics define potential while the execution of the grow is the reality.

Take care of your buds and your buds will take care of you.

Hi everybody! Lets talk about yummy stuff, list the top 5 yummiest buds you have ever smoked! Of course, all buds grown properly will provide good taste buds, but we are talking here about the cream of the crop, or "el crème de la crème". Just a free talk, from high buddies. Here is mine:

1- Platinum OG (Im OG lover, Obama OG and Presidential OG are in my favorites too, I love all OGs, I got this one only one time in a dispensary, tried other time from the same place but was totally different, fluffy and weird)
2- Blueberry (Sweet, delicious, my tong buds are shaking just thinking about it)
3- Pre-98 Bubba (Bubblegums too yuuumm)
4- Skunk #1 (I like any skunk flavor, but i haven't tried super kunk yet)
5- Super Lemon Haze (After all the sweetness of blueberry and bubba is good have a hint of lemon, I think its a wonderful after taste)

Thats my first post, almost forgot! Please comment! :peace:

Platinum OG #1 G.O.A.T!!

Back
Top Bottom