Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

• Total voters
Just waiting for that wise weazel to get here he knows im excited too. Shit i need my meds, i forgot his forum name.....

Halo thanks, lets see... Looks like she be poping her head up in a few days so that will be 5 days but i feel she comes early so 4 days already gave a prayer and to this point i havent had one not ever pop up, but im in a time where things get well questionable at times but these are photoperiod good gentics from fresh plants so sometime within 8 days i would imagine.

Heres some info on the power of a full moons gravitational pull on water, this even shows an expirement where plants indoors with no contact with the moon, still showed signs of the moons gravitational pull. & if we all simply just take 1 penny, hold it up shoulder high and drop it. Gravity will bring it to the ground. Full moons can affect humans too! Did you ever have that hard to fall asleep feeling when its a full moon(ill bet its alot more on our astronauts also). Its because our bodys along with the fishes, animals, dolphins,re introduced yellowstone park wolfs from canada as of the 1990' is mostly water..weather in our blood or weather we just drank some liquids before one.

How does lunar planting work?

Thanks thats amazing you took the time to help with that poll anyway if i edit the polls here, i will add any other suggestions to the poll thank you might have.... Like a Special Day...

Looks like the ADMIN closes the poll once submitted, but ANY NEW PEOPLE HERE JOIN IN would love the see your thread, some might even call it a post , on my birthday, on easter stuff like that....

Halo thanks, lets see... Looks like she be poping her head up in a few days so that will be 5 days but i feel she comes early so 4 days already gave a prayer and to this point i havent had one not ever pop up, but im in a time where things get well questionable at times but these are photoperiod good gentics from fresh plants so sometime within 8 days i would imagine.

Your welcome & im glad to help out. thats exactly what i did.. i held up my rising babies and prayed and then they took off.. 8 days seems like a long time, you got more patience than me ive flushed seeds after 4 days of still being closed..i usually get em started in a glass shot cup after 24 hours, then using our bright froend in the sky the moon by the next morning the seedling is giving me a high five..lol..(i never got success from sowing directly in a medium just my draw off the deck. This is a very interesting thread, im now wondering to even use the moon to harvest my buds or just clip them during certain phases..time to research this further..thanks alot brother

I understand how the moon affects gravity, but the effect doesn't really apply to anything smaller than the great lakes. The moon doesn't affect fluids on a small scale because other factors are so much more influential at that scale. It would have zero effect in a hydro system because your pumps are going to be creating a flow that overpowers the draw of the moon. I can understand it helping soil moisture, but again really only on a massive scale like a forest. A 5 gallon pot is more or less a stable environment. I'm sure the moon still has a very tiny effect on the pot's moisture but not enough to make any difference in the long run.

Just wonderous i got myself a loupe and reguardless of strain i scope um for that clear amber creative med for my day use and clear with lots more ambers and some milkey for my night meds.....

I understand how the moon affects gravity, but the effect doesn't really apply to anything smaller than the great lakes. The moon doesn't affect fluids on a small scale because other factors are so much more influential at that scale. It would have zero affect in a hydro system because your pumps are going to be creating a flow that overpowers the draw of the moon. I can understand it helping soil moisture, but again really only on a massive scale like a forest. A 5 gallon pot is more or less a stable environment. I'm sure the moon still has a very tiny effect on the pot's moisture but not enough to make any difference in the long run.

Oh yeah with hydro your creating your own flows and stuff, i can see less affect in that aspect. But with just putting a little rain water and a female seed by a window one day, then after it pops putting it in coco or soil with using the moons phases and sowing it while both the sun and moon is up will have a huge affect and will reward you with a sprout by the morning..& from a shot glass, to a phoam cup to a 5 gallon square pot to a forest or jungle..the moon has a great affect especially if rain water is involved

Yeah wish i had some rain water to throw in there if it rains i will put some in.... Just the daily fluxs in pH is something they should understand.

Was your great ladie sowing plants that the fruit is above ground or below ground cause that too has a cycle, for bud germination NO MOON meaning NEW MOON for fruit bearing above ground crops.
Sorry for the delay, she planted, herbs like, thyme peppermint, roses, several fruits, grapes, strawberries, hot peppers, sage, rosemary , a huge pear tree & a peach tree,

Well since you just got, i had no idea there was such intrest i just desided to sow when my room met my personal standards.

Yeah wish i had some rain water to throw in there if it rains i will put some in.... Just the daily fluxs in pH is something they should understand.
I baught a ph kit..just to see that everything checked out..then i thaught..where is the ph kit in nature..ive never seen it. So i phd all of my mixed nutes in there gallon bottles of rain water and it was spot on to the ph level of greenish gold, i then phd some rain water i got that poured down a drainage into my bucket, it was perfectly light green and perfect for growing, i then phd tap water and it was dark blue, i then realized that im doing organics, and since rain water is perfect and giant trees in nature doesnt have no ph neither do i.. that was the last time i have phd.. try to get a few garbage bins and some 5 gallon buckets also you can save your gallon of water & milk bottles too to build up your rain water reservoir..i have 48 gallons in stock of heavenly good ph free rain water aka LIQUID GOLD

I still got to get 1 more air pump, 4 air areators and another light light but have enough already to start the grow still needing my bloom nutes but that gets into the mix at flower week 6 and thats after 7 weeks of veg. At that time i will need more cal mag and i also need a flora kleen by that week also , trying not to think about it cause thats to months and everything else i got , this my first LED grow so im trying to just pass some time and talk with those already growing.

It going to be a beutiful grow as i was getting the room to my liking with that first mars light on is a beutiful thing and then i plugged in my galaxy bloom light with the mars light WOW altho my mars light is multi full spectirum its like working under fluorescence and the galaxy light is full spectirum to but it has lots of red and the room is all pink , im excited and nervous my mars light has proved to me it can handle a grow of this size but the galaxy led is either new or nobody has posted a grow with it yet so its still unknown im going to use it as a addition light at 1st transition to bloom and depending on the grow throw a 600 watt mars light in at week 7 of flower.

Back
Top Bottom