What In The Universe Is Going On Here?

Botani

Any suggestions or ideas what in the world is going on with this plant? Female Seeds is known for high quality strains especially their c99 which is probably their best strain. In all my years of growing and the hundreds of strains i went through and everything i viewed online never have i seen a plant grow this way.

Strain: C99
Sex: Feminized
Breeder: Female Seeds
Type: Seedling (not cloned)
Medium: DWC Hydroponics
Duration: Exactly 9 Days In System Since Sprouting In Humidity Dome.

Strange C99 Feminized Female Seeds Seedling (7).jpg

Any suggestions or ideas what in the world is going on with this plant? Female Seeds is known for high quality strains especially their c99 which is probably their best strain. In all my years of growing and the hundreds of strains i went through and everything i viewed online never have i seen a plant grow this way.

Strain: C99
Sex: Feminized
Breeder: Female Seeds
Type: Seedling (not cloned)
Medium: DWC Hydroponics
Duration: Exactly 9 Days In System Since Sprouting In Humidity Dome.

Strange C99 Feminized Female Seeds Seedling (7).jpg
I had a one leaf mutant with an AK x OG strain, but the top is very unique.
Let it grow. Have you checked the mutant thread on here?

not yet i was gonna go through it there shortly just for some comparisons. yea i had some mutants in the past but nothing like this skinny top with like a bowl / cup type leaf
Yeah... really odd.
I curious to see if it gets taller.

@Pennywise dont you have a thing for mutants?
Ever seen something like this?

Well, you win weirdest plant of the month.
Here is your prize :passitleft:
If only it was a real contest, eh?
I love a good mutie. Hope she grows for ya.
:peace::love::)

I’ve never seen that before, almost looks like it revegged. Grow her out and see what it becomes.
You broke my brain. You changed your avatar.
Didn't recognize you PW. Lol :love:

yea for sure i have 4x of the c99 and the other 3 are normal but i will for sure grow it out. i guess i will just put some pics of it in this thread as it progresses. maybe she will be some off the charts 50%+ thc game changer. or maybe not produce any buds at all lmao.

You broke my brain. You changed your avatar.
Didn't recognize you PW. Lol :love:
lol!
It’ll throw Shed off too I’m sure. He says he doesn’t even look at the names. I tried to tell him he needed to change his to this. Lol!
3EA6B3B5-1EF3-4DF9-8C88-4406076E610E.jpeg

lol!
It’ll throw Shed off too I’m sure. He says he doesn’t even look at the names. I tried to tell him he needed to change his to this. Lol!
3EA6B3B5-1EF3-4DF9-8C88-4406076E610E.jpeg
That pic is priceless.
Ran out of room.....lmao.

That pic is priceless.
Ran out of room.....lmao.
One of my buddies back in Texas sent it to me because a tomato seed somehow ended up in the exact spot I dropped a seed and sprouted. I thought I had a mutant growing, so I ended up growing it out. He sent that making fun of me when figured out what it was. I still have it too. Lol! Just as big as my ladies now.
7E44C295-BBBF-4E95-A523-B456AAE80298.jpeg

I had a one leaf mutant with an AK x OG strain, but the top is very unique.
Let it grow. Have you checked the mutant thread on here?
This is kinda like my critical purple from growers choice seeds.. it even topped itself and grew two main stalks. I'm still in veg so have to see what happens..

If you figure it out please let me know. Thank you!!

Attachments

• 20200328_112958.jpg
    20200328_112958.jpg
    638.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 20200407_120034.jpg
    20200407_120034.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom