What is going on here?

Dan925

420 Member
Don’t know where I went wrong.please help !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    678.4 KB · Views: 160
We need lots of info

Why did you wait so long to ask for help there is alot going on with your plant and it's hard to pin point out what exactly is your issue

When it started happening what did it have for a first appearance a light copper color or brown spots followed by yellowing

I’m growing in soil I have an optic 6 light and for nutrients I’m using fox farm doing the dosage it says on the chart.my water is at 6.0 and it’s only happening to that one plant

I'd say critters or something sprayed on it
Sure has lots of holes in them, but if those leaves are crisp and burnt, may look like critters

I've used fox farm trio, at full strength burnt the crap outa my plants, so I'd back off to half strength if I was u

pH at 6 is a bit low, 6.2-6.3 is the sweet spot

pH at 6 after u mix nutes???

That looks like a calcium deficiency to me (or possibly too much magnesium disrupting the calcium:magnesium ratio, but probably a simple lack of calcium for the type/amount of light-energy the plant is receiving).

Try adding some calcium nitrate. Or a calcium + magnesium product. Or some other form of calcium supplement, depending on what fits in best whatever nutrients you use.

Back
Top Bottom