What's best for flush

Flushing really only applies to hydro type grows, in soil you can just water with plain water the last 2-3 weeks.

Drying at room temp and in 5-10 days when the little branches inside the buds snap rather than bend it's jar time.

I find it alot easier to wet trim
once it's dried out getting a close snip is hard because all the outer sugar leaves are stuck to the bud
I tried it once and it was an unholy mess
maybe I did it wrong, dunno

Flushing does not just apply to hydro grows... it applies to any synthetic grow where you have used chemicals to grow your plants and you want to get that chemical taste out of there before harvest. The time for molasses was before the 2 weeks before harvest and now that magnesium is the last thing you want in your harvested buds. Plain tap water is the best thing to flush with, 3x the container volume... and then nothing but water from then on out. Don't let a friend smoke chemicals... teach them to flush.

Do I wet trim or wait until dry an ready for cure to I trim an manicure the buds
Try both, you won’t mess it up:battingeyelashes:

I usually rough wet trim, some buds look great and I can’t resist making them pretty with a closet trim. Some amount of sugar leaves helps even drying. But they need even surface area. Even if you don’t trim them close that shakes off.

It’s fun getting ready for the harvest, yes?:rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom