Whats done is done

Roman

I live in what you might call a bad part of the neighborhood. I have made a few trips to my appartment with items and I have come to the conclusion that a couple of my neighbors might know that I want to grow something. It's pretty hard to hide a 4 foot piece of PVC pipe. Not to mention I was forced to call the law on my neighbor at 2 in the morning for kicking the walls so hard it made my couch and tv shake, they fight alot. I even heard one neighbor scream so loud I would have swore she was being raped.

My landlord has came in and seen my "drafting table". Thing is no one can really prove or say for shure that it's not cause it is. And I have a 2yr degree that says thats exactly what it is, and a bunch of books to boot.

I was curoius about my legal stand point. No one will ever see beyond the drafting table nor will they ever say for shure that I actually use it for anything other than a drafting table, as well I am a recluse and have no one who will ever be coming in my apartment other than my landlord. So I was curious what might the authorities do if they don't have a coroborating witness, visual proof, and since it is just for personal use no buyers nor a seller, not to mention I have locks on the doors. As well I know better than to have over 4 plants, which makes it a misdemenior. Which reminds me to ask. Are Clones considered plants since they are individual branches?

Any ideas? :reading420magazine:

I live in what you might call a bad part of the neighborhood. I have made a few trips to my appartment with items and I have come to the conclusion that a couple of my neighbors might know that I want to grow something. It's pretty hard to hide a 4 foot piece of PVC pipe. Not to mention I was forced to call the law on my neighbor at 2 in the morning for kicking the walls so hard it made my couch and tv shake, they fight alot. I even heard one neighbor scream so loud I would have swore she was being raped.

My landlord has came in and seen my "drafting table". Thing is no one can really prove or say for shure that it's not cause it is. And I have a 2yr degree that says thats exactly what it is, and a bunch of books to boot.

I was curoius about my legal stand point. No one will ever see beyond the drafting table nor will they ever say for shure that I actually use it for anything other than a drafting table, as well I am a recluse and have no one who will ever be coming in my apartment other than my landlord. So I was curious what might the authorities do if they don't have a coroborating witness, visual proof, and since it is just for personal use no buyers nor a seller, not to mention I have locks on the doors. As well I know better than to have over 4 plants, which makes it a misdemenior. Which reminds me to ask. Are Clones considered plants since they are individual branches?

If your neighbors have a clue what you're doin, they might be more of a threat than johnny law....

look at it this way, to look at my design, there is no probable cause that can be found. The only way if for an informant and I don't know anyone. There is a total of 5 people who have been in my apartment in the last 4 years. 3 of which are landlord and managers. The other is a pizza chick and one guy I work with. As far as the fourth amendment goes they have nothing and besides I'll be moving soon, and for them too waist the money on a misdemeanor...who knows.

AS far as my neighbors, there think I'm am either a saint or a demon. I mean this literally. They don't fuck with me. I got those crazy eyes, they stay away.

If your neighbors have a clue what you're doin, they might be more of a threat than johnny law....

I agree 100%. What you're trying to do wont raise much concern from the law. The cops want the big scores but if they did find your garden expect some hassles and fines.
Those neighbors would be my biggest concern. If they're doing shit to already have cops coming by they're bringing heat into the building and your garden could be discovered that way.
But if they have an idea of what you're up to they could be lying in wait to steal your haul or even worse have you in a position to blackmail you. Be careful of that landlord too. Those sumbitches have been known to blackmail growers by doubling, tripling rents.:goodluck:

... come to the conclusion that a couple of my neighbors might know that I want to grow something. It's pretty hard to hide a 4 foot piece of PVC pipe.

Are Clones considered plants since they are individual branches?

1. how is it possible that anyone would know about you growing by the stuff by what you brought in to your place? especially the pvc pipe. if I see someone with a pvc pipe, I'm thinking plumbing, not garden. did you bring in soil? just get some house plants.

2. clones have roots, they are plants, cuttings A(before they root) are NOT individual plants.

my landlord, her granddaughter smokes, as well does a whole lot of other shit. I'm more worried about the maintenance. However like I said with my app they can't prove jack shit other than its a big box with no doors, no electrical cords, no vibration, so I'm pretty good. Not to mention this computer is checked out on a library visitor pass.

What happened is I pissed off the neighbors when I was builting it.

Back
Top Bottom