What's the best place to buy seeds?

Canachris

My current grow is from seeds I got from a seed bank. Not gunna drop names, but these are the worst plants I've ever grown. Not that I'm master cannabis farmer but I've been doing this since the early 80's. The past 10 years or so I've grown bag see or seed I've made myself . I'd like to get some auto flower for a quick summer grow. I just don't have the cash to waste on seeds that don't do what the seller claim they do. Anyone with personal experience not just someone pushing for the sponsor. Thanks

I've used Attitude Seed Bank out of the UK for years. Great selection on all types of seeds.
Another very good seed bank, is Herbies Seeds. I've used them on my last two orders of seeds. A little cheaper than
Attitude, and they too have a very nice selection of top quality seeds.
What I like about Herbies, if you live in the USA, you can purchase here without the hassle of customs.
The seeds are a little more in cost, but without the B.S. The selection is limited right now but that should change in the near future.

AzLaker
:cool:

North Atlantic Seed Co. Fast shipping, great selection and Freebies! One of my favorite plants that I have grown was a freebie seed that I received from them, it was Orange cookies Auto from Breeder Tastebudz. I just received another order from them including more Orange cookies! This order they sent me more freebies, 2 - Humboldt Seed Co. Sour Apple x Mint Jelly.
They are a site sponsor as well!
:volcano-smiley:

I'm currently growing a Bruce Banner auto and 2 free mountain top mint from North Atlantic seed Co. The BB auto was fast24 the MTM was from humbolt seed co. I'm new at buying seeds, I don't quite get it is North Atlantic seed Co. Just a middle man ? do they buy the seeds from other seed companies and re-sell them? are they getting old or defective seeds and selling those. Just don't know

I'm currently growing a Bruce Banner auto and 2 free mountain top mint from North Atlantic seed Co. The BB auto was fast24 the MTM was from humbolt seed co. I'm new at buying seeds, I don't quite get it is North Atlantic seed Co. Just a middle man ? do they buy the seeds from other seed companies and re-sell them? are they getting old or defective seeds and selling those. Just don't know
They definitely sell other Breeders seeds. I have purchased from them 3 or 4 times myself and have had a great experience with quality seeds each time. If you are having a issue with the quality of seeds you should contact them. They are a site sponsor here, although I have never seen them post anything here.

I've used Attitude Seed Bank out of the UK for years. Great selection on all types of seeds.
Another very good seed bank, is Herbies Seeds. I've used them on my last two orders of seeds. A little cheaper than
Attitude, and they too have a very nice selection of top quality seeds.
What I like about Herbies, if you live in the USA, you can purchase here without the hassle of customs.
The seeds are a little more in cost, but without the B.S. The selection is limited right now but that should change in the near future.

AzLaker
:cool:
I completely agree with you! Herbies is an awesome seed bank with a great selection of high-quality seeds. I also love the fact that if you're in the US, you don't have to worry about dealing with customs. Their prices may be a bit higher than some other seed banks, but the peace of mind and convenience is definitely worth it

They definitely sell other Breeders seeds. I have purchased from them 3 or 4 times myself and have had a great experience with quality seeds each time. If you are having a issue with the quality of seeds you should contact them. They are a site sponsor here, although I have never seen them post anything here.
Thanks veg, not sure if the problem is me or the seeds, I think I'll try them one more time . They are closets to me and their prices are competitive

My current grow is from seeds I got from a seed bank. Not gunna drop names, but these are the worst plants I've ever grown. Not that I'm master cannabis farmer but I've been doing this since the early 80's. The past 10 years or so I've grown bag see or seed I've made myself . I'd like to get some auto flower for a quick summer grow. I just don't have the cash to waste on seeds that don't do what the seller claim they do. Anyone with personal experience not just someone pushing for the sponsor. Thanks
Everything I’m growing right now is from @Herbies Seeds. I’ll never use another and they have express shipping n carry Ace seeds. Check them out and you won’t be disappointed. CL🍀 Edit: The Golden Tiger and Sour G are from a righteous 420 member but the genetics for Golden Tiger are from Ace. CL🍀

I've ordered with herbies for last couple years without regrets. I've noticed that orders doesn't come so fast but they did USA Express website now so can't complain, I've ordered autos of original sensible from herbies while they were coming my order from herbies USA express was delivered and already planted, so now I have both

North Atlantic Seed Co. Fast shipping, great selection and Freebies! One of my favorite plants that I have grown was a freebie seed that I received from them, it was Orange cookies Auto from Breeder Tastebudz. I just received another order from them including more Orange cookies! This order they sent me more freebies, 2 - Humboldt Seed Co. Sour Apple x Mint Jelly.
They are a site sponsor as well!
:volcano-smiley:
Love to hear from satisfied customers, thanks for the shout out!

Love to hear from satisfied customers, thanks for the shout out!
So glad to see you on here, seems as though you were missing for a bit??? I just completed my four plant indoor grow using seeds that I purchased from your site. Awesome buds, great yield, awesome quality!

I would trust anywhere but North Atlantic. My father purchased feminized seeds and the whole crop turned out male. We contacted the company in August and they still haven't gotten back to us. I doubt we'll ever hear from them, but we're still waiting patiently for the day they do.

I would trust anywhere but North Atlantic. My father purchased feminized seeds and the whole crop turned out male. We contacted the company in August and they still haven't gotten back to us. I doubt we'll ever hear from them, but we're still waiting patiently for the day they do.
I’m surprised that they haven’t already contacted you because I have heard of nothing but good things about them. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have yet to see a male plant from feminized seed although it does occasionally happen, but what I find hard to accept is the fact that you state all of your crop were males. I also find it hard to believe that any seed bank would not respond back to your problem and maybe your correspondence was sent to a wrong address or went in the spam box. You should call and talk with them before disparaging them here on a world wide forum.

I’m surprised that they haven’t already contacted you because I have heard of nothing but good things about them. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I know, right? When you go online, you have to look really hard to find anybody with a bad thing to say about NASC, but this is frustrating. All I know is that I'm still trying to get in contact with them

All I know is that I'm still trying to get in contact with them
I took a look at their contact page and it does mention that if you did not hear back from them within 2 days then you should fill out the quick contact form again.

I also find it hard to believe that any seed bank would not respond back to your problem and maybe your correspondence was sent to a wrong address or went in the spam box.
All I found was a contact form and not just an eMail so that helps eliminate being sent to the wrong address or ending up in the companies 'SPaM' folder. Better chance that the reply could end up in Murph's spam folder and not be noticed. Some of the personal level email providers are very aggressive regarding what they suspect as being SPAm. Gotta check that spam folder every other day just to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom