What's up? I'm Will

Elzee

i'm 27 and male, now on to the good stuff. So I'm sitting here waiting on my seeds to come in, about to fire up a grow room in a new house. Got some Dr. Krippling the incredible bulk, site says 20 -24% THC and 600-1000 gr/m2, and a few autos, (Bomb Seeds THC Bomb Auto 18-22% THC and 400-450 gr/m2) to kick start things till my choice of mother is made and clones are taken and veged. Never posted on one of these sites before but I'm thinking of doing a grow journal, been growing for about 3 years hydro, smallest yeild to date is about 3oz off bag seed when i first started largest is about 17oz off death star that took up a whole 5*5 grow tent (both one plant). Was just wondering what people think of me starting a grow journal. Or just someone who's curious about anything wants to chat me up lol.

Welcome to :420: Will. Jump over to the grow journals and sit in on a few of the worlds Best Farmers and learn all their secrets. Their site is here:
Journals in Progress

If you have any questions stop over at the FAQ's and don't hesitate to ask:
Frequently Asked Questions

If you want some good reading about anything you need to know about this wonderful plant, check this out:
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Good luck on the beans and hope to see your journal. Thanks again for joining and be active.

Back
Top Bottom