Whats your favorite munchie food?

Wendy's, come on man, Wendy's. Say it with me, Wendy's.

Their spicy chicken sandwich rules. It's makin me salivate right now, like Homer.

Ughghghghghg, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, sspiiiicccyyyyy chiiiiickeeeeennnn.

agreed Jr.Bacon Cheeseburgers is where its at buy like 10 and munch out!
or mcdonalds dbl cheeseburgers, Aribas and pepsi, meatlovers pizza, popsicles, pizza pops and pizza pockets, burritos, soft tacos, AND SOUR CANDY!!

favorite munchie = chocolate elf cookies!

Ya Bro it has been all over the news, so if anyone has any of these please don't eat them, take them back to the store.

here is one of the small articles:

Contaminated pot pie recall gets broader

A recall of potentially contaminated frozen meat pot pies was broadened Friday to include several brands.

A total of 21 people in 14 Wisconsin counties – including Walworth, Waukesha and Milwaukee – have become ill after exposure to salmonella, according to the state Department of Health and Family Services.

Affected are all varieties of single-serving, 7-ounce pot pies labeled Banquet, Albertson's, Food Lion, Great Value, Hill Country Fare, Kirkwood, Kroger, Meijer or Western Family. Printed on the side of each suspect item is an establishment number of "P-9" or "Est. 1059." The pies were produced at a ConAgra Foods plant in Marshall, Mo., which voluntarily stopped operating.

Symptoms of salmonella poisoning typically occur between 18 and 36 hours after exposure, but might appear as soon as 12 hours or as late as 72. Salmonella causes severe diarrhea, abdominal pains, fever and occasionally vomiting for several days. Bloodstream infections are not frequent but can be serious for the very young or the elderly. Eleven of Wisconsin's 21 cases occurred in people age 19 or younger, the state said. Three people were hospitalized.

Source: The Journal Times Online

my fav is taco dip.. take a deep dish.. I use meat pie tins so I can make personal size dishes... mix well in 1 bowl... 1 tub of sour cream and 1 tub of cream cheese.. keep cool in fridge while you cut in small chunks in separate bowls .. tomatoes.. green peppers.. and half a brick of cheese ( shaved).. now put about 6-7 meat tins in front of you, put a layer of your sour cream/ cream cheese mix in the bottom of each tin.. then put a layer of salsa then your layer of tomatoes then green peppers and top with a good layer of cheese.. grab your tortillia chips ( scoops the best) and mow down.. you can add cooked hamburger to the bottom first but you have to let it cool so the cream cheese/ sour cream dosnt get runny... it is soooooo awsome!! ** puff puff pass** damn now i have to make some.......:)

depends on my mood. either something sweet like zebra cakes or crunch 'n munch. or sometimes i like fiery habanero or blazin' buffalo ranch doritos

Oh man... How can you pick just one? I guess the one I eat most often would be... Cheeze-Its. And Dr. Pepper... And Choco Tacos... And... and... D-; I can't stop!

I cant be the only one who fuckin loves Redvines!!!!!!!!!! REDVINES AND SWEDISH FISH.....OHHH YEAAAAA. LOL wash it down with a green monster. Yup yup.:high-five:

I try to eat fairly healthy foods but when I get high I LOVE Pringles salt n' vinegar chips. Of course, I'm high all the time so that means I usually plow through a can a day. 'Murica!

Back
Top Bottom