what's your preferred hash

Preferit???

he meant to say "perfect".. i think

"paki" : hash from pakistan originally, but some ppl just call it to that very dark brown hash, which bubbles a lot when u heat it - normally u dont heat it to much cos it becomes very sticky, just enough to give it shape, no crumbling (usually come sin a small egg shape)

"chawen" : not as good as paki, a much lighter brown, but very easy to mold, even without heating if ur hands aren't too cold - this one is not so expensive if u know where to find it cheap and is quite smooth

then the 2€/g shit is great to just get hiiiiiiiiiiiigh

How about free, like smokey ;) On a more serious note, I have yet to try real good hash... But I'm pretty convinced that trainwreck, after all I've read about it, seems to be a common favorite.

...... we dont get hash here :(

:icon_cool

DaHui said:
How about free, like smokey ;) On a more serious note, I have yet to try real good hash... But I'm pretty convinced that trainwreck, after all I've read about it, seems to be a common favorite.

ill look to find some trainwreck hash maybe next time i go to the club ill pic some up or maybe some tw bud and make the hash myself. decisions.

Back
Top Bottom