Hash Prices

BooooohYaaaaaa...........Welcome to the dark side.......... that just makes me smile looking at that, and damn man you have some nice hunks there... I think I am going thru withdrawals, gonna have to whip up a batch here soon.... Great job Mr. B
:ganjamon:

wow.!! yous guys pay so much for hash. here in scotland its all wee can get weed is like gold dust hash is dirt cheap and hes high quality shit £60 for an oz no shit:grinjoint:. Toke on People.!

Basically free. minus the cost of growing and the initial bubble bag investment of $175

My first Bubble Bag batch:

IMG_2538.JPG

I've been getting retarded smoking this stuff. A bowl without a layer of hash buried in it just isn't that fun anymore. I fear I may be spoiled.

I look forward to making more :)

How much product did you start with to get that amount of hash? Did you use all fan leaves etc? Just wondering as im 3 weeks out from harvest and just got a 4 bag kit...

In TX it is about $40/g, can be sold $50/g if you are a smart salesman ;). Pure profit for me with the help of my most amazing Wikka box. Haha absolutely love this thread because I'm smoking tha 'shish in bed right now! :roorrip:

Oh and OMG mcbudz your pic makes me want to orgasm mmmm O_O. Mad props.

Much love,
Cat

I have to make my own if I want it,screen hash,and I squirrel it away. I haven't heard of imported hash for sale around here in many years.

I've got a trip to the West Coast coming up this winter. I'm looking forward to trying the NorCal hash.

gosh u pay how much in UK tis 20pound for 3 grams good pollen no burning just crumble and go but you people can pick up from pharmacy we wish !

Georgey - I'm in UK too, know what you saying regarding a pharmacy - can you imagine!! Down the pub for sunday lunch then pop to the pharmacy for an afternoon fix lol :yummy:

prices in Arabia

5 grams of black hash = $66

125 grams = $ 530

1 Kgm = $ 3723

1Kgm = 2.2 lbs

of course the quality differs depending on whats available in the underground market, but the prices are fixed and can be cheaper if you know the dealer.

the problem is you buy lets say 125 grams, and you get it through a friend who knows someone who knows someone who knows a dealer, and you eventually end up with 75 -100 grams depending on how much they steal from it.

The written words below are very important.

For a $15 mid-low quality hash prodecut you pay,
$15 will get you a unit about this long [---------]
and this thick [-]

the problem is you buy lets say 125 grams, and you get it through a friend who knows someone who knows someone who knows a dealer, and you eventually end up with 75 -100 grams depending on how much they steal from it.

If that's the case i usually have the individual weigh it out in front of me, if it's not a good friend. personally that's too much money to just hand over to someone that isnt guaranteeing quality. If they get offended by asking to have it weighed out i'd simply tell them to fuck off. im not interested. because then you know that they were trying to pull a smooth one over on you.

Good info, I've had no clue what to charge for the stuff.

One can purchase a Set of Micro-pore Bubble bags for around 50$. These are defiantly worth spending the money on and getting a better grade of Hash.

Back
Top Bottom