Hash Prices

Okay...I guess canna-budder and canna-butter must be two different things as butter is nothing more than boiling leaves and/or bud in water and butter and straining out the liquid from the plant material. Place the container of butter/water in the freezer. After a couple hours the water pours off and the canna-butter solidifies. You use the utter where any recipe calls for butter.
This budder sounds like what we've called iso oil for years and requires isopropyl(sp?) alcohol.

I thought that at first too Racefan, until I looked into it. Making Budder is quite a complex process and uses acetic anhydride in the chemistry. It is a dangerous process and I do not recommend it. I have a duty of care to inform members that you are placing your life at risk doing this. You can have explosive results, and the fumes are very toxic. I wonder whether the risk justifies the end result..I think not.
https://www.420magazine.com/communi...-most-potent-pot-product-ever-99-6-thc.72898/

Thanks Mate!

I'll stick with the safer versions. Moose you need to create a vault of all the wisdom and knowledge you've managed to uncover. Maybe a book ?
I'll buy the 1st copy.:smokin: Zed

^moose you really should write a book :grinjoint:

idk the prices of hash because i have never bought it but i once had 2zips of jack herer and i put it all through my wicca kif box and i got like 3 grams of kief

how stong is kief like the amount of thc ?

im ripped just so you guys know

I just got some "purple urkel" hash the other day for $30 a gram :/
it gets me really high though so im content

i am from pittsburg cali and i am trying to find out the prices out here in my area for hash can u help couse i think i am being riped off

someone is trying to charge me $100.00 for 1.5 of hash i have never had to buy it before so i dont know the prices but i think someone is trying to get over on me. does anyone know the going rate for hash in pittsburg california

I made a small batch (1 gram) for some people I know on the East Coast who have not had hash in many years and were willing to pay what ever. I cut the gram into eighths and gave them one square for $5 for a total of $40 a gram. Everybody was happy!

One square was enough to get 2 people stoned.

I made a small batch (1 gram) for some people I know on the East Coast who have not had hash in many years and were willing to pay what ever. I cut the gram into eighths and gave them one square for $5 for a total of $40 a gram. Everybody was happy!

One square was enough to get 2 people stoned.

Boy i wish i could get in on that i live in detroit and havent seen the real stuff since i last smoked some black hashish in 86.

Basically free. minus the cost of growing and the initial bubble bag investment of $175

My first Bubble Bag batch:

IMG_2538.JPG

I've been getting retarded smoking this stuff. A bowl without a layer of hash buried in it just isn't that fun anymore. I fear I may be spoiled.

I look forward to making more :)

Back
Top Bottom