When does the flowering period begin?

Big Bud and B52 are well known to have good results. Bud candy is good for more turpins. They only help under the right conditions. Plants need the right temperature, air flow, humidity, water, light and nutrients. After all of those needs are met and exceeded then you will see results from nutrient boosters. You can't take vitamins then just sit on the couch all day and wait for the muscles to bulk up.

19 to 26 deg C
Oscillating fan gently moving the tops will promote bud growth and aids photosynthesis.
Fresh air to replace the O2 that builds up
40-50% humidity
800-1000 PAR lighting on the buds

To answer the question all seeds smell the same with a few exceptions. Hybrid is 2 genetics crossed. If you cross two plants then grow the seeds some will take after mom, some after dad, some fall in-between the two. Some won't take after either of the parents because they carry there ancestors receive genes.

Will a hermy seed grow a plant like the mother? yes. It will be the same genetics but it may be male or hermy. It will not be pure female so any buds it grows will be lower in cannabinoids and have seeds. Any plants in the neighborhood will also have lower cannabinoids and seeds. Pollen travels on your hands, cloths, and in the air.
Thank you very much for your valuable information.. this information is quite good.

Why are the leaves like that?

20220329_104017.jpg

20220329_104011.jpg

That looks like "the claw," a sign of excess nitrogen. Obviously we can't tell from the yellow tinge of the picture, but do the leaves look a really dark green? If so, you'll want to correct that since too much of any nutrient can start locking others out and problems will start to cascade.

That looks like "the claw," a sign of excess nitrogen. Obviously we can't tell from the yellow tinge of the picture, but do the leaves look a really dark green? If so, you'll want to correct that since too much of any nutrient can start locking others out and problems will start to cascade.
yes it is dark green and it has been like this for 3 weeks. what would you recommend me to do?

yes it is dark green and it has been like this for 3 weeks. what would you recommend me to do?
You have to check your nutes and see if you're giving them too much N by combining things like the products you mentioned. I'd start by looking at whatever changes you made to the feeding schedule 3-4 weeks ago since that is when you noticed the dark color change. Whatever you changed then is likely the (or at least 'a') culprit.

Flood the medium with plain water, just low doses of CaMg and Vera to plenty of run off
Most likely an excess or conflict of Big Bud/B-52 which you really don't need to use anyway
Should I give up big bud and B 52? I washed them all with plenty of plain water and I'm thinking of spraying the leaves with Alg mic tonight, will it help?

You have to check your nutes and see if you're giving them too much N by combining things like the products you mentioned. I'd start by looking at whatever changes you made to the feeding schedule 3-4 weeks ago since that is when you noticed the dark color change. Whatever you changed then is likely the (or at least 'a') culprit.
I've given a little too much nutrition the last 2 weeks and I just realized that I made a mistake.

The excess nitrogen does not appear to be coming from those two products. Not sure about any of the others but the NPK numbers can be found somewhere on-line.

The Big Bud has a NPK of 0-1-3.

The B-52 has an NPK of 2-1-4.
The nutrients I use are Bio Grow, Bloom, Vera, B-52 and Big bud. i raised the bloom and grow limits i think it might be because of this

The nutrients I use are Bio Grow, Bloom, Vera, B-52 and Big bud. i raised the bloom and grow limits i think it might be because of this
The Bio Grow, the Bloom and the Vera (Acti·Vera) are all Bio Bizz products?

Find the NPK numbers which should be somewhere on the bottle. Most likely the Grow is the high nitrogen product and could have been cut back or eliminated a week or so before flower.

I think that there is enough nitrogen in the B-52 to supply what the plant needs during flower.

Find the NPK numbers which should be somewhere on the bottle. Most likely the Grow is the high nitrogen product and could have been cut back or eliminated a week or so before flower.

I think that there is enough nitrogen in the B-52 to supply what the plant needs during flower.
I washed all the trees with plenty of plain water and washed the leaves with bio bizz ALG-A-MIC 1 lt / 2 ml spray. I do not think to give water for 7 days, I will come back to you for the results.

yes i can grow 2 weeks ago i had a surplus of grow.

biobizz stopped publishing easy to find npk numbers. they want you to be dependent on their whole line. they don't want you able to adapt competitors products on to their line. they are somewhat useless.

a couple years grow was 4-3-6, but it may have been reformulated.

biobizz stopped publishing easy to find npk numbers.
The ones I found for the Big Bud and the B-52 were by looking at photos of the bottles on their web site. Eventually found photos of the back of the bottles. Also found a grow shop web site that mentioned the NPK for the B-52 as part of their description of the product.

I have no idea how people can use a cell phone to look anything up on the web. It has to be something hard to do.

The ones I found for the Big Bud and the B-52 were by looking at photos of the bottles on their web site. Eventually found photos of the back of the bottles. Also found a grow shop web site that mentioned the NPK for the B-52 as part of their description of the product.

I have no idea how people can use a cell phone to look anything up on the web. It has to be something hard to do.

big bud and b52 are AN. his base nutes are biobizz.

Back
Top Bottom