When is it too late to clone?

You can clone that far into flower, but it's not recommended. I think they will just take some time to turn around and begin growing again. Be sure to use the lowest branches possible.

Ok maybe I was wrong, it might be 6-7 weeks into flower. Lol. Sorry. My first time at growing. Didn't really jot down dates. I will next grow though.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I have a hard time getting them to root once I've smoked them. :rofl:

3 weeks to 4 is tops but know this that fair in flowering it will take a long time for the clone to re-Veg but the good thing about cloning will in flowering the clone will super crop it self. But like i said it will take a long time when i clone i take them as i put the plant in flowering from Veg

I don't have much luck cloning off of ladies in flower. They tend to rot long before any roots form. I would not try it any later than a couple weeks into flower, and then, trim off all flower buds before putting the cuttings into the soil. If you're lucky, the clone may switch modes in a few weeks and start rooting. I only had 2 out of 20 clones from flowering plants survive long enough to actually root. And they still look like Hell a month later.

Back
Top Bottom