if you do go with nukeheads I'd say choose GPD or orange cream lol.

You mean GDP - Grand Daddy Purple? If so, Is NukeHeads' version supposed to be better than Grand Daddy Purp's (founded by Ken Estes (the creator of the strain) in 2003) version, or just a copy of it?

That's a high-dollar strain regardless of where it's purchased from, lol. Must be pretty good "for an indica." Actually... Assuming that's feminized, their price of $28/seed is less than another seedbank sells it for ($41.60/seed in five-packs) - and only about $7 cheaper per seed than what 10-packs of non-feminized seeds are going for. Therefore, considering that a lot of folks have complained about this sponsor's prices... I feel that I should mention that they appear to be a bargain where this particular strain is concerned, lol. If it's the exact same version of Ken Estes' strain (or better in some way), of course....

You mean GDP - Grand Daddy Purple? If so, Is NukeHeads' version supposed to be better than Grand Daddy Purp's (founded by Ken Estes (the creator of the strain) in 2003) version, or just a copy of it?

That's a high-dollar strain regardless of where it's purchased from, lol. Must be pretty good "for an indica." Actually... Assuming that's feminized, their price of $28/seed is less than another seedbank sells it for ($41.60/seed in five-packs) - and only about $7 cheaper per seed than what 10-packs of non-feminized seeds are going for. Therefore, considering that a lot of folks have complained about this sponsor's prices... I feel that I should mention that they appear to be a bargain where this particular strain is concerned, lol. If it's the exact same version of Ken Estes' strain (or better in some way), of course....

Who knows.. nukeheads refuses to say anything at all about their strains because "people may steal from them"

I know seedsman always tends to have great promos especially for people paying via bitcoin... Ive used the vault successfully as well though they do not take American cards anymore. Single seed centre is also a good one to check out... if on a budget you can always find cheap fem seeds for a few dollars a bean.

Or nukeheads if you want. I'm not going to go on their thread and tell people not to use them especially since they aren't around to defend themselves for one reason or another... but if you do go with nukeheads I'd say choose GPD or orange cream lol.
No doubt i might buy a few to check them out. I'm wanting my next order to come from them bc of all the freebies you can get

No doubt i might buy a few to check them out. I'm wanting my next order to come from them bc of all the freebies you can get
My $50 gift card from gorilla turned into 23 seeds. I let Sherry "take care of it" after I picked my 2 or 3 that actually fit under 50 bucks
420-magazine-mobile115080952.jpg

Chemdawg was PW inspired.

Nukeheads,this one has 2 heads (untopped) and tri nodes 3 nodes instead of 2)

I've had the occasional plant do that, and it's not always a bad sign. I've actually got a little White Widow Auto that someone gave me a seed of going that has grown two "tops." It surprised me, because it did not do so in its first life (it had gotten big enough that it was starting to produce flowers in earnest when I missed the counter I was trying to set it on and it landed in the floor, upside down :rolleyes3 - I threw it away, then pulled it back out and tried to "fix" it, then threw it away again when the top 95% of the plant died due to lack of a connection, then pulled it back out of the trash again and stuck it under the light with only the cotlydons and the initial pair of (single-fingered) leaves left, and it has bounced back like it was nothing, lol).

It looks like everything is healthy. I'll be interested in your eventual smoke report (assuming you post one, of course) on the NukeHeads strains you're growing.

All I can say about this company is they are legit. Customer service is top notch and is what actually won me over. I will most likely only be purchasing Genetics from them so what you pay per seed. I am getting what I paid for and sent an extra 4 seeds and even customized my box to say what I wanted to say you guys are 100.

All I can say about this company is they are legit. Customer service is top notch and is what actually won me over. I will most likely only be purchasing Genetics from them so what you pay per seed. I am getting what I paid for and sent an extra 4 seeds and even customized my box to say what I wanted to say you guys are 100.

Yes they are King Jones, plus like you say great idea with the genetics box. Nice little thing!!

Very legit .
Look at this nuke head tri node clones.
IMG_237827.JPG
IMG_237630.JPG
IMG_238335.JPG
IMG_238228.JPG

The nukeheads I was sent had tri nodes that then turned into quad node doubleheaders
IMG_238025.JPG

This isnt a freak anomaly this is a trait of the nukehead strain.
Look at this tri node doubleheader nukehead it hasn't been topped at all or trained and look at it .
IMG_238431.JPG
(picture taken with hps light on that's why the bright yellow)
I an a breeder myself and I'm super impressed so far .

I would like to become one lol if I so happen to get a male out of the seed I ordered I'll be happy cause I do want the pollen

Indeed , I have female pollen already from this girl my strain 420 colours
IMG_113335.JPG

Crossing it with this Nukehead that has tri nodes and quadnodes that turn into doubleheaders
IMG_238431.JPG
IMG_238025.JPG
IMG_237827.JPG

= 420 nodes

Back
Top Bottom