Right now I have a a grow going with coco its a strain of auto West Coast OG in a mix of 70 30 coco and fox farms ocean soil ... it's my first time growing but idk what my results are gonna be I'll post a few photos later when my lights come on ... just truly looking for journal to follow or a recipe to just grow to ... Quick question are these seeds feminized

Re: NukeHeads 15 Leaf Fan Leaf & Double Headed Monster Buds

Gladly will send you a pack :) email me your information at info@NukeHeads.com I'll get that shipped out to you ASAP ! Much Love, and thanks for asking ... we need photos for our other strains too, we could take them ourselves, but ownership feels it's more legit if we get customers photos to enhance the pride of the site.
I got you some first gen and second gen NukeHeads :) ..... the second gen will grow buds that have slightly polyploid characteristics under the conditions we grow in with the nutes we sell on our website we've been getting freakish growth none stop. I'd like to ship you our nutrients as well ... use them from seedling on up. With the nutes we sell :) You can dump a whole container of nutes on a freshly sprouted seedling, and it wont kill it.. it will grow perfectly fine. So sending our nutes to an experienced grower to show how our choice of nutes DEFIES most everything people get taught in growing would be most epic. I definitely want to send you our root stimulator too :) ... So we will ship you about 300$ in seeds and nutrients as seeing your grow efforts etc..

We wanted to enter the Denver Cannabis Cups this year, but we felt we needed more reputation. So to anyone reading please share us around because were going to enter the Cannabis Cups in Denver in 2018 !

Much love to yah, thanks for reading the post. We here at nukeheads understand that time spent reading our posts is time in your life you will never get back. THere is no price on someones life.. as it can be gone in an instant.. that said.. thanks deeply for reading and taking interest in our strain and using some of your lifes time to contact us.... it's priceless and beyond words we appreciate it. Human to Human.. much love to you !
How am I just seeing this? I have had good luck with cks but I would like to give y'all a try. Maybe you need a redneck grower sponsorship lol

You recommended a strain from nukeheads I see GDP and there personal strain is top .... so hard to make a decision worth growing
Can't help u pick a strain or tell you where to shop. I personally have not shopped there....and probably won't. But they are an American company and closer to where I live so id probably get my seeds faster then I have got my other 2 orders from the UK. There's tons of strains out there. Prices vary aswell. So my advice is to shop around. Narrow it list to a few strains u want to start and go from there.

You recommended a strain from nukeheads I see GDP and there personal strain is top .... so hard to make a decision worth growing

Thats again kind of a personal choice. I have back issues so my strain choice might be different than what you want. They have some strains there that I don't think you can go wrong with. I prefer strains that are good at pain but still give an uplifting high, and for night time I like a relaxing indica that isn't overpowering. You might want something potent as shit to get high as hell.

Yeah, it's really starting to get the look.

Are you supplementing any Cal mag Fsanti?

Yes I was up until I caught root aphids. Ended up changing my setup to ebb&flo. found those little fuckers lurking on top of the water so decided to nuke em with flying skulls petiside at normal strength. So my OG Kush/ bubba/ and a couple clones didn't react so well to the nuke em and fried them up pretty bad. So I'm left with a chemdawg/ nukehead/ headband/ la con.

Well hell with that I'll stay with what works then lol

I know seedsman always tends to have great promos especially for people paying via bitcoin... Ive used the vault successfully as well though they do not take American cards anymore. Single seed centre is also a good one to check out... if on a budget you can always find cheap fem seeds for a few dollars a bean.

Or nukeheads if you want. I'm not going to go on their thread and tell people not to use them especially since they aren't around to defend themselves for one reason or another... but if you do go with nukeheads I'd say choose GPD or orange cream lol.

Dang I thought they would be on this forum at least trying to get people on there product ...@Nukehead I will keep shopping I didn't expect them to fall off like you guys say

Thanks ledguy I was really into that strain too ....I just dropped a few seeds of mangolicuis from AMS uk sees bank I'm gonna see how they do ... I'll drop a few photos when I can

I know seedsman always tends to have great promos especially for people paying via bitcoin... Ive used the vault successfully as well though they do not take American cards anymore. Single seed centre is also a good one to check out... if on a budget you can always find cheap fem seeds for a few dollars a bean.

Or nukeheads if you want. I'm not going to go on their thread and tell people not to use them especially since they aren't around to defend themselves for one reason or another... but if you do go with nukeheads I'd say choose GPD or orange cream lol.
They have 25% right now if u pay with bitcoin. Cant go wrong. Plus the freebies they give too.

Back
Top Bottom