Fem just means they are females.. autos and photos both have fem seeds and reg seeds lol that post only mentions regular seeds not auto or photo just regular vs fem

Fem just means they are females.. autos and photos both have fem seeds and reg seeds lol that post only mentions regular seeds not auto or photo just regular vs fem

Why not email the company and ask, then let us know? Their email address is info@NukeHeads.com .

Not at all brother. But after u said that I could understand ur point of view so thought it's best not to mislead or give false information that I have no 100% knowledge of.

Good just making sure after posting it I saw it could kind of come off rude instead of informative I guess...

but anyhow.....

The NASA studies on indoor pollution done in 1989 recommends 15 to 18 plants in 6 to 8-inch- diameter containers to clean the air in an average 1,800 square foot house. That's roughly one plant per 100 square feet of floor space.

So everyone needs to get growing lol... 1 plant per 100sq ft! Im already well over that limit. If thats not a good enough reason to get growing then idk what is.

*The curious one did mention he emailed them and has yet to receive a response

Thanks. I missed that :embarrassment: . I emailed the company that manufacturers Osmocote Plus a while back, and it took a week or so to get a response. My guess is that businesses who have an "Internet presence" get lots of emails, so this is understandable. I do hope the person gets a reply (and shares it with the rest of us).

I like the new avatar TS that a GROWant light?

Yes. I made a suggestion to the rep. He couldn't get it approved by the company, but must have liked my attitude or something because he then managed to get them to offer me one of their products. It was only after he got them to agree that he asked me to use it in a journal, lol, so I figured it was the least I could do. (The plan is to create it late tomorrow night.)

And then I saw the product, and thought, "That's a nice-looking product. Hmm..." ;)

I change my avatar image, keep it for a while, then change it again. So if I end up switching to another image, please do not assume that I'm dissatisfied with the light. IF that happens (and I'm hoping it doesn't, of course), I'll definitely mention it in my journal, lol.

Their forum rep hasn't logged in here since the 9th of this month. Maybe they're really busy (or on vacation), IDK.

Their forum rep hasn't logged in here since the 9th of this month. Maybe they're really busy (or on vacation), IDK.

The whole company seems like one guy, and he mentioned going back to college. Either that or they're too busy 3D printing boxes. My very recent experience shows they are fulfilling orders.

I've emailed them twice within 7 days ... no response. So I figure outta all these growers, someone would know.
No worries fellas ... no biggie
Hey I just got an email back from our friends at nuke heads

"We only sell photos as we are a breeding lab, and photo periods is our primary work.

-

MMJ Sarah, NH Email support"

Some of my nukehead strains going!

420-magazine-mobile1338271465.jpg

The nukehead herself looking like I need to up her nute strength.
420-magazine-mobile2141250278.jpg

Back
Top Bottom