Got me a triple head freak from there og kush strain.
420-magazine-mobile60197724.jpg
Them girls are freaks. Who doesn't like a freaky girl.

Hey how big is your tent/grow space? And are those vero 29 or cree cxb3590 cob chips your running?

It's a little under a 4x4 space. And they are the vero 29 se model d series. I have 4 running at 2100ma and 5 at 1400ma total of roughly 550watts from 9 cobs haven't had time to stop by the store to get a killawatt meter.

I thought this was a discount seeds forum. Are any of your seeds discounted for 420 members? I'm not questioning the quality (haven't tried it yet), but the prices for ONE seed are very steep!

I thought this was a discount seeds forum. Are any of your seeds discounted for 420 members? I'm not questioning the quality (haven't tried it yet), but the prices for ONE seed are very steep!

This certainly isnt a discount seed forum...I would recommend single seed centre or seedsman though for cheap beans... the strain I grow is only 3$ a fem bean give or take... Just take note that you will be paying 10-15$ in shipping so try to take advantage of the freebies the sites offer.. I know people who have gotten tons of freebies on seedsman..

Hey guys really new here I've been reading a lot on all the different ways to grow and what nutrients to use to be honest disable vet and trying to grow my own meds looking for help and so guidance I see Nukeheads here a lot I know this is a paid sponsor but any help is better than none

Hey guys really new here I’ve been reading a lot on all the different ways to grow and what nutrients to use to be honest disable vet and trying to grow my own meds looking for help and so guidance I see Nukeheads here a lot I know this is a paid sponsor but any help is better than none

Well what question do you have for us Armystarks31?

I'm trying to understand the whole proper nutrient set up and what seeds to get I haven't placed an order yet I've seen what the site has to offer just wondering if the quality of the product is gonna work out with my setup ...ie 600w kind led and a clone tent with a 100 w cfl and 300w led just trying to find seeds here in the USA not in the uk they can say one thing but things haven't worked out

Well my first question would be what medium are you going to grow in? Soil? Organic Soil (no nutrients - water only)? CoCo? DWC? Aeroponic? Because that is the first determination on what you might need and who would best answer the rest of the question as it pertains to that medium?

As for seeds, the USA has many different breeders/seed banks. Its a case of finding one that is selling a strain you want (thats a whole other topic....is it for a specifc pain or other medicinal reasons...or is it because you are a recreational user that just wants some weed) in a quantity and price range you can afford. Some breeder will sell smaller number seed packs (1,3,5) for a cheaper price than having to buy a 10 pack at 200.00 bucks. So you have to factor that in. LOL, now we are getting somewhere!!

Hey guys really new here I’ve been reading a lot on all the different ways to grow and what nutrients to use to be honest disable vet and trying to grow my own meds looking for help and so guidance

I don't want to get into a long, involved conversation about how to grow cannabis in a sponsor's thread - but here is an excellent and very comprehensive FAQ put together to familiarize new growers about the basics (and there are probably things in there that people who've grown for years haven't learned yet, too). Just click on this:
How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know

That could be several hours' (or more ;) ) worth of reading, depending on how fast you read, whether you take notes, et cetera. But it will provide a great foundation - and a lot more - so that you not only end up with an excellent understanding of many concepts related to the growing/harvesting/breeding/etc. of cannabis... you will also most likely gain the knowledge that you'll need to begin asking specific questions.

Back
Top Bottom