White dots all over

GermanHusky

I am guessing this is some sort of spidermite or bug? But I am still a novice grower, so any help would be welcomed. If this is spidermites, how effective are ladybugs? I thought about buying some from Homedepot or something and see if that can help. I isolated these 3 plants from my other ones(they don't seem to have it) A thing to note is I transplanted them from 5 gallon buckets(some roots at the bottom ripped during transplanting) into 7 gallon smart pots about 2 weeks ago. A lot of dirt and perlite got on the leafs. I also started to use the FoxFarms nutes(half strength) only twice so far.

Looks like mites to me, look on the under side of a leaf for the lil fuckers. If you find some I'd go get some SNS217, liquid ladybug, and safesoap. Use a different product every other treatment n make sure to soak every millimeter of the plant, pot, n anything else nearby. You want to get those bastards under control before flowering. Good luck

Looks like mites to me, look on the under side of a leaf for the lil fuckers. If you find some I'd go get some SNS217, liquid ladybug, and safesoap. Use a different product every other treatment n make sure to soak every millimeter of the plant, pot, n anything else nearby. You want to get those bastards under control before flowering. Good luck

I've looked under but they are kind of hard to see, I found a few little red bugs and a few little bugs that jump around real fast(i think thrips) Anyway I found a video with a similar problem and now I think it's thrips and not spider mites. Would ladybugs still kill thrips? I have already tried the soapy water trick once.

Back
Top Bottom