GermanHuskies Small Grow

GermanHusky

I left a crappier forum to come join this one so sorry guys you wont get to see the grow from seedlings.

Well as I have stated before, I am not the most experienced, but I am learning and I don't mind help/criticism. Right now I think my plants are suffering from heat stress or a PH issue. I didn't use the best soil(time released nute crap), just crap I had laying around, but it's been working so far. I bought 7 gallon smart pots to help combat the heat stress, but they wont be here until next week. I am also going have to add more soil to fill out the 7 gallon smart pots, so I was going to make a mixture of 1/3 perlite 1/3 peat moss and 1/3 promix(don't know which one yet) but may substitute the promix for some Fox Farms ocean forest or something.

I say dig 6 really big holes in that gass back there and grow them big. If your wife or mom complains, say you will sod the area at the end of the season.

Maybe this will help. Looks like a lack of nitrogen? Maybe? Can't really tell.
image9653.jpg

These are the babies I transplanted into smart pots a couple of days ago... Sadly I ripped a lot of roots doing so... Lesson learned... Never use buckets again.

I also germinated and planted(today) 2 seeds, so I will have a few more to look after.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom