White spots on leaves

LadyMiha

Hi! I noticed that some of my lower leaves have some white spots and they are getting worse. I have seen also some insects on the bottom of my grow. Black, fast mooving but didn't see any fly and nothing in the soil. On my previous grow I had spiders, telling by the webs found on harvest day. If I'll find a bug I'll try to take a pic. I have a bought a spray ( Canna Cure ) but I have no clue how much it will help so here I am :). And the biggest problem is that I can't find nothing here in my country...

20150801_153623.jpg
20150801_153600.jpg
20150801_153557.jpg
20150801_153545.jpg
20150801_153314.jpg
20150801_153305.jpg

Have to agree that it looks like thrip damage but can't see any when I magnify the pics on my computer.

They are easy enough to spot if you have sharp eyes or just a low power magnifying glass then squish the little buggers.

Out of all the bugs you can get on your plants they are about the easiest to manage without resorting to sprays. I'm still finding a few on one of my plants but not too worried.

Mites on the other hand, scare the crap out of me and I would go all chemical warfare on their asses if I saw any. :)

L8r

I'm thinking mites since the damage is spread out and there seems to be eggs on the bottom side of the leaves. But the fix will be the same for either really. Esp if you can't go out and buy a specific product. You will either have to make one or order one. I believe either a diluted soap spray or a crushed garlic spray could do the trick. If you can get online and order something, Neem oil would probably be your best bet. It's a good all around pesticide/fungicide that won't cost you an arm and a leg, and should last you a long time. It has a very extended shelf life.

Well Canna Cure is for pests in general. Dosen't look like spidermites. I saw them crawling some, they are thrips 100%. I looked on the bottom of the leaf with a magnifyer and I can see some black shit, like eggs or something but very small, I used 80x to check but 0 movement. So how I kill em ? :))

Edit: Aaa I just saw on youtube, the black shit is actually thrip shit, excuse my french :)

LOL your french is pretty good

you can make up a spray , i litre water , boil it throw in some chilli crushed , 2 to 3 would do , some garlic crushed 2 to 3 again simmer for 5 mins, let cool, take out large bits, or sieve ,put into a misting bottle , add one table spoon of natural soap ( like dish soap ) and then bobs your tea pot, spray leaves tops and bottoms and it might help to get rid of the shit also :)

Thanks man! I'll go to the store asap. So I boil the chilly and garlic in the water like a soup ? Or I just boil the water and after I add the ingredients?!?! I'm a bad cook :))

Back
Top Bottom