White Widow 1st Grow

Buddy's
It's Time for Count Down 420...

It's Day 98, since I plant the little widow seed.
It's Day 63, into Flowering cycle 12/12.

Folks, before I post a conclusion footage, I loud like to made some harvesting schedule.:reading420magazine:

:helpsmilie:Feedbacks, recommendations, advice's, any support I'll be glad for!?...
:thanks:

:peace:

Buddy's
It's Time for Count Down 420...

Folks, before I post a conclusion footage, I loud like to made some harvesting schedule.:reading420magazine:

Oh yeah so close.:slide:

Bro. put this link in your favorites -> How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know
This has been my greatest help, even before I joined 420 mag.
Please don't get me wrong, the peeps here at 420 have helped me through a lot of panic attacks.:grinjoint:
Scroll down the page after cloning and pest identification you'll find
:cheer:Harvesting & Curing.:cheer:
This is the thread I used for my first grow -> What is the best way to dry and preserve the cure for smooth, sweet buds?
I made it a month and a half.:grinjoint:
Hope it helps..:yahoo:
p.s. If you ever lose the link in your favorites just go to top of the page press Home.
On the home page it's on the left of the screen as you scroll down.:goodluck:

Aprentice you are wonderful, I check that link before, but I'll be honest, I forgot about it. Now it's on my Favorites, and get ready to educate myself.:nomo:
Thank You!

3lions, amigo thank's u check in... this excitement, become stronger every day. :loopy::clown:

Fellows, I took over a hundred high quality pics last night, I make monitoring about 2 hours, just to find the perfect picture, and the perfect view to examine the trichomes. I'll let you know about the result with next footage, later on...

*Trichomes*

IMG_18424.JPG

IMG_18434.jpg

IMG_18483.jpg

IMG_18492.JPG

IMG_18502.jpg

IMG_18553.jpg

IMG_18564.JPG

IMG_18622.JPG

IMG_18633.jpg

IMG_18685.JPG

IMG_18693.jpg

SN852782.JPG

SN852783.jpg

SN852784.JPG

SN852785.jpg

:hippy:

Calimann, StinkFinger, thank you both.

3lions buddy there will be "some proper pics" later on, I guess u look foreword to see how it looks the entire overall picture of the plant!
* Footage: 20* Coming Soon

First I want to focus here on those Trichomes, I really need some expert eye to check out them and help's me to harvest this plant at the top of his produce!?
:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

From what I have been reading, you dont want them to turn brown since it is a sativa, so harvest when most are cloudy. The high gets sleepy when they turn brown, which is good for indica's since they tend toward couchlock anyway, but sativas are best when they give a clear head. I think it all comes down to personal preference. I let some sativa go to about half brown once, definitely missed the peak.:goodluck:

Calimann, StinkFinger, thank you both.

3lions buddy there will be "some proper pics" later on, I guess u look foreword to see how it looks the entire overall picture of the plant!
* Footage: 20* Coming Soon

First I want to focus here on those Trichomes, I really need some expert eye to check out them and help's me to harvest this plant at the top of his produce!?
:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

ha-ha, Nasty I was joking my friend! English humour. The pictures are amazing!

What kind of advice are you looking for. Two of your pics definitely have trich's starting to turn amber. I'd start checking them every couple of days depending on when you are looking to harvest.

You're really close man!

:goodjob:

SF

Calimann, StinkFinger, once again thanks that was a nice explanation!
3lions your constant support it's so great, and those positive vibes, you make me smile mate. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Aprentice my man, I'm not forget ya, thanks buddy, nice call was these links!

Those dont look good dude. I have been reading a lot of journals recently to prepare for my next grow and I came across a guy with the same banana problem and it was a Hermie. Here is a quote from a book on growing has to say about them "females produce modified male flowers that look like bananas."

Yeahh deffo male things my friend.

They can happen sporadically sometimes. You need some tweezers and to pull them off and hope they are a one off which it quite possibly can be.

It is a common thing to happen late into bloom. Perhaps a bit of stray pollen got in the room or some stress from something, a cold draft, a small bit of light getting in and hitting that spot or something like that.

It doesnt mean that it will become a full hermy, so fingers crossed and start surgery.

Back
Top Bottom