1st Outdoor grow (white widow) EE

Re: 1st Outdoor grow SOUR DIESel EE

AFTER THE SAD DAY when MY DOGS KILLED MY BABIES (WHITE WIDOW). I decided to now door a indoor hydro and soil setup.

REASONS
1. they won't get eaten.
2. quicker grow.
3. Complete control.

I Decided to grow some sour diesel plants because, and friend of mine from north cal had grown some planted previously. I asked him if he can mail me some seeds.

Finally 2 weeks later my seeds came in.
I have over 30 seeds. But only seventeen survived though the trip.

I decide to grow the legal amount that state is allowing me to thanks to prop 215.

hydro_pic_1_005.jpg

hydro_pic_1_009.jpg

two seeds for future hydro setup.
hydro_pic_1_006.jpg

my first one to sprout 2 days from sprout.
hydro_pic_1_015.jpg

some things i used.
I started to grow agian.
GERMINATION phase in progress.

7-30-07
Planted seed #1 IN SOIL. (I decided to go to my local hydoponic store to get some supplys. I picked up some foxfarm soil. A plastic cloning box, a 200watt full spectrum daylight GROW LIGHT, and one 4gallen hydro starter kit.

AFter that i went to homedepot to do some more shopping.

I picked up some tape, timers, extension cords, thermometer, hygrometer (HUMIDITY) POTS,I purchased a ph meter from ebay.

I'm currently running a 18/6 setup
200watt light.

7-30-07
PLANT (#1) 2 inches -day for from sprout.
PLANT (#2) still in soil-day 0
PLANT (#3)sprouted day 1

8-4-07
Seed (#2) sprouted

PLANT (#1)DAY 6
PLANT (#2)day 2
PLANT (#3)day 1

show pics later, still small.

Your plants have stretched pretty far, keep the flourescent lights just a few inches from the tops of the plants.
When you are ready for transplant be sure to stuff the plant deep into your medium.. up to the first set of circular leaves.

I have a question, if i do a hydro setup using 18/6 hours of light, drip irregation.

Should i set the wate4r on a timer when the lights turn off?

Looks nice man!! How far up are your lights BTW? Looks like you might be stretching a bit. . . The carpeting under your cab may pose as a problem down the road with humidity and molds and such. . . you might want to think about closing off the bottom. . . just a thought. .

Bagz :peace:

help_hydro_004.jpg

help_hydro_001.jpg

I'm having trouble with my hydro setup.

I'm currently running it on a 18/6 schedule with drip and drain hydro setup. (it' recieving constant water. a couple days ago i noticed color changing in the end and it seemed like it was dieing?
I'm giving it nutrients that it needs. and ph level is between 5.7-6.2

I need some help.

My soil plants are doing great!
update pics later....

Back
Top Bottom