White Widow 1st Grow

Nastysw

* White Widow
* Carries around 8.2% of the active ingredient tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
* It's in Veg stage, 8 Days long
* Date of plant: 04.01.2009
* Indoor Soil
* Light is 250W HPS- 24h. (i know i need cool lights or some else etc. no$ :p )
* Is it aircooled "Crown"
* Temp of lab is about 30C. - 33C.
* Watering 1 time a day , just keep the soil wet.
* Seeds - Not feminized, Spain

Hi Everybody at 420
It's my very first grow and I hope to give my "lady" (i hope so) a nice holiday at my "little shining lab" .
The story: 5 Seed's unfortunately nothing show up, this one was N6 my last seed and hope, I use glass and clear water and sink for 2day's in a dark spot untill it cracked, then I plant shallow in soil and bring it to my grow room.
I hope you like it ...
enjoy :yummy:

* Footage 1
* Day 8

250W HPS - 45 cm. from the top of the plant.
PIC_00741.JPG

The Lab
PIC_0073.JPG

PIC_0071.JPG

PIC_0070.JPG

PIC_0069.JPG

PIC_0068.JPG

PIC_0062.JPG

PIC_0061.JPG

PIC_0060.JPG

PIC_0057.JPG

* Fotage 4
* Day 10/11 (Veg stage)
* 24h. light
* Temp. about 25C - 30C
* Feed: mellow water, carbonated water, little nutrient addition

Day 10
1863.JPG

Day 11
2569.JPG

3486.JPG

4378.JPG

*Fotage After Party :hippy:
1864.JPG

Any suggestions, please feel welcome ,thank you.
:peace:

Thanks
I actually start with those 2 links below , i educate myself a lot ! :thanks:
The bag seed definitely will be my gear for my next plant ,anyway "clear water and sink until it cracked" ,both ways looks fine.
I wish i could start a few more beans, unfortunately this one was my last. It's a little complicate to find some seeds in my country. I guess I must order online, but I have no idea where to find some authentic seeds and how they gonna send them to me , cos you know folks all those border laws in Europe. :icon_cool
Anyways i'll do my best to find some "Blueberry Seeds " and start them immediately , I'll be glad for little help :helpsmilie:

Thanks
I actually start with those 2 links below , i educate myself a lot ! :thanks:
The bag seed definitely will be my gear for my next plant ,anyway "clear water and sink until it cracked" ,both ways looks fine.
I wish i could start a few more beans, unfortunately this one was my last. It's a little complicate to find some seeds in my country. I guess I must order online, but I have no idea where to find some authentic seeds and how they gonna send them to me , cos you know folks all those border laws in Europe. :icon_cool
Anyways i'll do my best to find some "Blueberry Seeds " and start them immediately , I'll be glad for little help :helpsmilie:

I buy from worldwide-marijauna-seeds.com they sell individual seeds: really nice. I've orderd 3x from them, twice in the last month, once last year. A+

Yup , 10x
I'm just little worried about the yellow color of the very end of some leafs.
The other thing I'm gonna start to ask, is how to make my plant to grow like a bush with a lot of branches. I notice some people to mention that everything depends what kind of light we use, how you know, mine is "250W HPS" and i don't want skinny and tall plant, I want wide and bushy plant.
Any suggestions? :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie:

Thank you
:hippy:

Hey man! your girls looking nice ;) One of the things you can do is bondage...
It makes it grow more like a bush the just going up...and because of it getting more sunlight down into the branches it means more to smoke ;)

(it's not my plant)
My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_12_005.jpg

A tip: To many pics. of the same plant makes us just scrolling quick through them...

PEACE!!

Yup , 10x
I'm just little worried about the yellow color of the very end of some leafs.
The other thing I'm gonna start to ask, is how to make my plant to grow like a bush with a lot of branches. I notice some people to mention that everything depends what kind of light we use, how you know, mine is "250W HPS" and i don't want skinny and tall plant, I want wide and bushy plant.
Any suggestions? :helpsmilie: :helpsmilie:

Thank you
:hippy:

You can veg with an hps light, but you will get a taller, leggier plant. If the purchase of a Metal Halide conversion bulb is not an oppition, get as many 6500k cfls as you can and hang them around the plant. Tieing the plants off is an option as well, but they'll still be taller and more stretched out.

Get the right spectrum of light and you'll get a much more compact, bush like plant.

^^ good pointer i have some purple ak47 vegging under a 400whps right now i also have a 2700k 68w cfl and about six 6500k like 42w (actual usage) cfls and they are bushing up real nice very little space between nodes good luck on everything hope you get big fat nuggets in a few months

Wow Thank You All ! :thanks:
Today I'm gonna try to pick up some new bulbs.

You can veg with an hps light, but you will get a taller, leggier plant. If the purchase of a Metal Halide conversion bulb is not an oppition, get as many 6500k cfls as you can and hang them around the plant. Tieing the plants off is an option as well, but they'll still be taller and more stretched out.

Get the right spectrum of light and you'll get a much more compact, bush like plant.

Metal Halide conversion bulb - sound's good to me , maybe if I buy it, I can easily use the same reactor,socket/lamp-holder and starter from my 250W HPS !??

I'm just curious , those "6500k cfls" is this some special light for growing , or it's just simply regular energy-saving bulb like this below:
cfl_all2.jpg

6500 is the kelvin rating...6500 are a blue spectrum light, better for veg. They should have a kelvin rating on the box...2600k...5000k...6500k etc.

:nomo:
Looks nice and fresh, but here stays skinny :?

No worries bro.

She's still a baby with a long way to go. That main stem will fatten up:yummy:
A few quick questions.
What kind of soil are you using?
What are you using for nutrients?
As for your question about getting a bushier plant instead of a tall lanky plant.
It's called stretch here's the link ->What is stretch and how can I minimize it?
The guys are right, lights are a big deal, I tripped over something my first grow,
when she gets to 6-8 inches tall, post it n I'll tell you what works for me.:ganjamon:

Aprentice Thanks bro.
I hope to be female, cos it's just one plant :dreamy:, no matter anyways, this is my 1st grow and I'm excited to see what's coming next.

I'm using regular soil for flowers, but I don't know the origin,(but I know, I need Ph meter).
I'll check what is stretch and how can I minimize for sure!
The lights decision it's little complicate, I still hesitate , at least I know what I need for vegetation.

The Nutrients: Kristalon (Green) - 18 : 18 : 18 : 3 , Made in Rotterdam Netherlands. Balanced formula suitable for all phases of development of culture. Because the amide nitrogen content and well balanced nutritional composition is particularly suitable for leaf feeding in all phases of the development of crops.

Content:
Nitrogen / N / - 18%
Ammonium nitrogen - 3.3%
Nitrate nitrogen - 4.9%
Amide nitrogen - 9.8%
Phosphorus / P2O5 / - 18%
Potassium / K2O / - 18%
Magnesium / MgO / - 3%
Trace
Boron - 0.025%
Iron - 0.070%
Manganese - 0.040%