White Widow 1st Grow

Hi cocoJoe , that's scares me a little, and i don't have any idea why that's happening, It grow every day very smooth , even the leafs are strong and fresh. I don't water directly, but just around. I hope she's gonna get over it and stabilize the stem, I really hope so.
I must do something just to make sure she's safe, maybe those round stones, that keep dampness, will help if I filled up a little bit ??

:peace:

Hi bro,
damping-off: fungus disease that attacks young seedlings and clones causing the stem to rot at base. Overwatering is the main cause. Hope that helps.

* Footage: 7
* Day: 20 (Veg stage)
* Light: 24h. /CFL
* Temp: about 20C - 26C
* Feed: mellow water, little nutrient addition

IMG_04261.JPG

IMG_04271.JPG

IMG_04302.JPG

IMG_04312.JPG

IMG_04431.JPG

IMG_0448.JPG

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_04521.JPG

IMG_04561.JPG

Compact energy saving fluorescent lamp's: 3 x 26W CFL/100W Regular; Worm White - 6400k

Let's test the new light :popcorn:

Hi everybody :)
It's second day, since I replace HPS Light with CFL, and nothing actualy change so far. I notice that the grow process kind of slow, but it's look healthy,fresh and dark green!
Now the plan is, to make it bushy as much as I can!
I'm just curious how to arrange or rearrange my CFL lights, is it necessary one of them to be just above the top of my plant?
They are 3 x 26W CFL bulbs, during the process of growing up I'm gonna increase the lights !

Any suggestions, I'll be thankful ?! :thanks:

Looking good bro.

Nce pics of your baby after a spritz.:popcorn:
Are you folliar feeding or just misting with water?
Be careful either way. Raise your lights about 6 inches
when you spray her down. Just till leaves absorb moisture.
I say this because I've read on other threads you might run
the risk of burning your baby.:yikes: I know that's not an option
for you.
Hope it helps.:ganjamon:

Yo thanks, I'll try to be careful with this spraying, you are right!
I just spray it with clear mellow water, with no nutrient addition, once on a 2 days.
Sometimes I sprinkle it, and water in the same time , to imitate the natural way of feeding - freestyle!
I do this actually, because I think, this plant absorb some water as well through the leaves! And it's clean,fresh & happy :cheer:

You got a baby girl! Congrats! I've got a WW at 25 days veg, soil, myself... about the same position, but with 7-leaf fans already. No sexing yet, but I've got her (wishful, positive thinking!) under a 4' 2-bulb T8 32W with 6500K daylight tubes. She's still doing symetrical internodes... not alternates yet. Just going to keep vegging her for a while yet...

Congrats, again!

is she still in soil with rocks covering the soil? because you can sink her up to her neck in soil, and all that extra stem will start rooting. Then you can add a little of that rock on top to help keep the moisture in the soil.

* Footage: 10
* Day: 25 (Veg stage)
* Temp: about 25C - 32C

Guess what ?

Don't mean to bust the party or cheerleading but your little plant is still in veg is she not? Since when do plants from seed start sexing during veg. Your not out of the woods yet Nasty until you veg this baby for 6-8 wks as new plants need to mature and then turn it 12/12. Then clasp your hands together and pray to the sensi gods....LOL

Don't mean to bust the party or cheerleading but your little plant is still in veg is she not? Since when do plants from seed start sexing during veg. Your not out of the woods yet Nasty until you veg this baby for 6-8 wks as new plants need to mature and then turn it 12/12. Then clasp your hands together and pray to the sensi gods....LOL

Worst case scenario, the plant will flower and he can trim the buds off in 4 weeks then put the plant back on a 24 hour light cycle for 10 days to force it back into veg. Even if he continues to flower it now, it won't be a complete wash since the plant will likely triple in size while flowering from where it is now.

* Footage: 11
* Day: 27 (Veg stage)
* Temp: about 25C - 32C

IMG_5369.JPG

IMG_5370.JPG

If you look up closer , you'll notice the stretch
IMG_5382.JPG

IMG_5372.JPG

IMG_5373.jpg

IMG_5374.JPG

IMG_5375.jpg

Who's that fine girl ?
IMG_5371.JPG

Neighbors upstairs, show us Female signs again!

5-6 more days in Veg stage and we going on Flowering stage 12/12 Hours - Light ! But between , maybe I'll cut some clones just to keep the family :)
:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom