Who is the veteran longest smoker?

XRey

As for me, I started smoking in 1965. I was in the US Navy then.
We would get our stuff in Greenwich village NY.
It was Mexican grass, full of seeds and branches with about 4% THC. But boy would we get high on that!
I never stopped since, averaging one ounce per 14 days. Still retain most of my neurones (I think)

Smoked my first joint rolled in strawberry papers on my Bday 1963 I was 16, been using cannabis ever since, not always smoke, I vape, do 0.3 to 0.4 ml FECO and 2 ml CBD daily. I am 71, just had an annual physical. My Dr was going over my blood work, said your prostate numbers are up, 4.0, said that is very borderline. I said look at my last prostate numbers, she did, an it was 4.8. I did not tell her I was taking 0.4 ml of FECO, I said it was diet and herbal treatments.
The only other thing was my cholesterol, it was borderline also, I said look at my past ones and for the past 4 years the number have fluctuated 4 +/- from the same number.

Well, she smiled, looked at her assistant, then at me an said "Well keep doing what your doing, it must be working you don't look 71 and your very healthy."

So, getting baked in the morning, catching a good buzz in the afternoon and very stoned in the evening, is a good thing. :)

:volcano-smiley::passitleft::peace:

My first joint was 1966 back when you bought a lid for about $10 if my memory is working. Mostly seeds but we were just happy to have it.

Grew some outdoors in the 70’s and again in 90’s. Then started indoors in 2000 and haven’t looked back. Have vaporizer but mostly still smoke joints kinda old school.

Those Oklahoma laws look real good. Any dispensaries open yet?

My first joint was 1966 back when you bought a lid for about $10 if my memory is working. Mostly seeds but we were just happy to have it.

Grew some outdoors in the 70’s and again in 90’s. Then started indoors in 2000 and haven’t looked back. Have vaporizer but mostly still smoke joints kinda old school.

Those Oklahoma laws look real good. Any dispensaries open yet?
Yes there are some. I just received my mm card yesterday and will post a photo...the laws have one caveat the weed must be grown in Oklahoma so the supply has been limited. Prices are reported to be quite high.

1983, still remember my first joint

Fuuny. I guess on this post, I'm kindof a newb. I remember my first joint too, which was 1994. My friend worked at a bakery. We got high in parking lot, then went in. I got an entire Italian bread, and proceeded to eat it all.
That was also when you could get a "nick" (nickel bag) for $5, and a dime bag was literally $10.
The quality has obviously gone up considerably since then, but DAMN.....so have the prices.

As for me, I started smoking in 1965. I was in the US Navy then.
We would get our stuff in Greenwich village NY.
It was Mexican grass, full of seeds and branches with about 4% THC. But boy would we get high on that!
I never stopped since, averaging one ounce per 14 days. Still retain most of my neurones (I think)
Navy vet here as well!
:high-five:

I was in during the "piss test" era. No smoking for me from 1999-2013. Ugh!

I've smoked a few good solid tons of herb in my life, but I am 100% sure there are many here who dwarf my "training". LoL

Green days y'all!
:passitleft:

Fuuny. I guess on this post, I'm kindof a newb. I remember my first joint too, which was 1994. My friend worked at a bakery. We got high in parking lot, then went in. I got an entire Italian bread, and proceeded to eat it all.
That was also when you could get a "nick" (nickel bag) for $5, and a dime bag was literally $10.
The quality has obviously gone up considerably since then, but DAMN.....so have the prices.
That's my era too buddy!
:thumb:
92-93 ish. Just before my Freshman year of HS.

Kinda feels nice being the "young buck" every once in awhile. LoL
:passitleft:

92-93 ish. Just before my Freshman year of HS.

Wow....some of you started early. I was pretty academically engaged until junior year of high school, when bc of my standing, and taking "advanced" classes, I really only had to take math. Everything else, I felt like I was done with. That's when I started partying. Then started with smoking. I can't imagine I've taken off more than a couple of months or so, since. I moved to Alaska in 97, and it took me a minute to find someone whom I trusted, to get it. Friends met me at airport on my home in 98, and haven't stopped since.

Wow....some of you started early. I was pretty academically engaged until junior year of high school, when bc of my standing, and taking "advanced" classes, I really only had to take math. Everything else, I felt like I was done with. That's when I started partying. Then started with smoking. I can't imagine I've taken off more than a couple of months or so, since. I moved to Alaska in 97, and it took me a minute to find someone whom I trusted, to get it. Friends met me at airport on my home in 98, and haven't stopped since.
Yeah, I was definitely young. I see how my 15 y/o son hasn't even shown interest in herb yet, and it makes me proud. I was a lil shithead as a kid. But... we grew up in completely different environments.
I grew up in Chicago, in the same city my whole life, my kids have grown up around several military bases, then settled in rural TX after I retired. I remember thinking 13-14 year olds smoking herb was the norm, down here in TX, it's not even "on the agenda" for the High Schoolers here.

(That's actually why we moved here instead of back to Chi-town)
:high-five:

While in the service I was station in Illinois, went to Chicago for the weekend and scored a Tin of shitty grass. It was in a Prince Albert Tin, fairly well packed, they said it was a full ounce, was fairly manicure with only a few crushed seeds, cost was 12.50. It was definitely ol' Mexican dirt weed.

Since '70. Started doing some clandestino grows about 10 yrs thereafter, always outdoors...past 3 yrs doing the same but legal. Viva legal!

Grow on!

Back
Top Bottom